Chapter Twenty- Four

Halayna's P.O.V

Lana swiftly turned around to see Kevin stood there as well, she looked at him and let out a sigh. "Calm yourself down."

He ignored what she said, his eyes fixated on me. "You gave our boy up for adoption?"

"This isn't the time for this."Lana said as she tried to stop him from speaking."Just leave the room."

He looked at her. "No, I've been kept in the dark for eight years Lana. I derseve to know what happened."

"Was that the reason why you and John was always around together?"Kevin asked as he raised his eyebrow along with his voice. "I thought you and him had a thing going but that would of been better then giving up our child."

"Are you really not going to say anything?"He added. "The both of you? Going to stand there and shut up?"

I let out a sigh, my tears stained on my cheeks as I looked at him. "It isn't anything to do with you."

"Are you sure? It was my child that you gave up, it had to be because you wouldn't of done if it was John's."Kevin said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Hey, that isn't fair."John said as he looked at him with a glare.

"You know what isn't fair tha-"

I cut him off and looked at him. "You knew, you knew from the start but you never once did anything did you? Nope, you just went and fucked every girl you could see because you care about your own selfish self."

"What did you want me to do? You weren't so clear yourself."

"Be there, actually care about a human that you made but you never did, did you?"

"That isn't fair."

"Hey, what's going on?"Chris asked as he entered the room and looked at me. "Sis, why are you crying for?"

"You know what isn't fair that I brought a kid into this world who's father wasn't bothered with him."I said with a harsh tone. "And I knew I couldn't do it alone and I knew what you would of done, that's why I did it."

"What?"Chris said with a confused expression on his face. "What's going on?"

"What would I've done?"Kevin asked as his hand rested on his chin. "Enlighten me, come on."

"Nothing, that's the thing."I replied as I looked at him with a face full of hate. "At least I have heart where as you don't, you never had one nor ever will you."

"Thanks for that but at least I never put our child up for adoption for their own selfish reasons."Kevin said in a hateful tone.

"That's enough."Lana said as she let out a sigh.

"You were the one who got my sister pregnant?"Chris yelled as he looked at Kevin.

Kevin ignored him and looked at John. "So what's your role in this? Feed her more shit in her ear."

"She has a brain, she figured it out what you were like by herself."John replied as he looked at him. "At least I was better then you because I actually did support her."

"Oh, did you now?"Kevin said as he rolled his eyes.

"You were supposed to be my friend, instead you egged her on to do whatever she wanted and you never once told me."Kevin said as he looked at him.

"Wait, that time when I gave you this lecture to talk to her because she really needed you, that didn't help?"John explained as he looked at him. "And I told you but acted like it was nothing and nothing happened. I helped you so much but you never did take on anything I did for you."

Chris looked at Lana. "Can you just get this tarodo out of here?"

"I'm not leaving until I get the full story."Kevin said as he looked at us all.

"That's the thing, you don't derseve one."I replied as I looked at him. "He's better off without you and I'm glad I did it because I saved him from a lot."

"What from, yourself?"

Chris grabbed him and pushed him against the door without any warning. "I'm not having you slagging off my sister, you were the one that put her through shit and hurt her. I was the one getting the phone calls of crying, I always wanted to punch you in the face but I never it was you that was the thing."

"You leave my sister alone, you'll leave my nephew alone where he is and don't ever even look at my sister or even speak to her because I swear I'll kill you."

"Let him go."Lana said as she stood by Chris. "I'll sort him out."

Chris dropped him, Lana grabbed Kevin's arm and took him away.

Chris looked at me. "I'll go and get Zabdiel."

Then he left.

John looked at me. "I'm so sorry Halayna, I really am."

I looked at him. "Just leave please John."

"Halayna..."

"Leave."

Then he left.

Few seconds after, Zabdiel walked into the room and he looked at me. He walked towards me and pulled me into a tight hug. "It's okay."He whispered. "It's okay.

"It's not, I've ruined everything."

"No, you haven't."

Zabdiel pulled away from the hug, he placed a kiss on my forehead and looked at me. "I knew something was wrong from the mintue he came in, it looked like you saw a ghost."

"He is one isn't it?"I replied with a soft chuckle.

"You don't have to be brave you know, let yourself cry and just have it all out."

"Zabdiel."

"I'm always here for you."

"I know."

"You can tell me whatever."

"I know."

"Whatever happened, it is in the past, there's no point in dwelling on it as well."

I nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too."