Chapter Ten

Next Day.

Lana's P.O.V

Raf looked at me, his hands rested on his hips."About last night, I do-"

I cut him off as I slipped on my heels. "It's fine Raf, it was a one off I totally get it."

"Are you sure?"Raf asked as he looked at me with a worried expression on his face."Because I don't want you to be upset and you are one of my friends."

I stood up from his bed, I painted a smile on my face. "It's perfectly fine Raf, if it wasn't I would of said it."

Raf nodded. "Do you want me to take you home? You can't go home in a taxi."

"Kinda have to if you don't want everyone to know."I said with a shrug of my shoulder.

"Joel would of told them that you spend the night with me though."Raf added with a raised his eyebrow.

I nodded. "Yeah sure."

He smiled.

Then I realised by the smile he had on his face. "Wait, are you just dropping me off because there'll be a chance for you to see Halayna?"

He looked at me with a confused look. "What? No, I actually want you to get home safely."

"O-Oh okay."

"I'm just going to grab my keys."Raf said then left me in his room.

I looked down at my hands, then my mind drifted off into other things.

He looked at me with a smile, he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm thinking we could go somewhere tonight, me and you?"

"I don't know about that sane."

"C'mon on, it's going be fun."

"Sure?"

He nodded.

We ended up in the far woods of Manchester, by the lake and eating sandwiches that sane attempted to make.

Then I looked at him as the moonlight shine down at us.

"I love you sane, fuck, I'm in love with you."

There was a pause.

But then he grinned."I love you too." Then he attacked my lips.

But he lied to me.

Fuck, it just so hard to forget.

Raf walked in. He held up his keys and looked at me. "Ready?"

I nodded. "Yeah lets just go."

-

"Ooh, someone is doing the walk of shame."Hannah sang as I walked in, her ass placed by the breakfast bar.

I rolled my eyes at her."Fuck off, Hannah."

Her eyes popped out as soon as she saw raf pop up behind me, she grinned. "So you didn't end up in a baño last night then?"

"We were out, and then stopped up by the steps by the museum."Raf explained as he looked at Hannah. "Just wanted time away from you loco."

Hannah let out a fake gasp, she placed her hand on her heart. "Calling me loco? Awh gosh that hurt right there."

"My fist is gunna hurt your face in a mintue."I said as I rolled my eyes at her once more then I turned to Raf."Thank you for dropping me off."

I turned back around and walked to my room, I closed the door.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to burst out into tears.

I threw my clutch onto my bed and stripped out of my clothes and into my hoodie and leggings.

My phone began to ring, I walked over to my bed and picked up my clutch. I pulled out my phone to see it was Jesus calling me.

Great fucking time isn't it?

I let it ring out, not bothered at the moment of what it was going to be for anyway.

A knock came from the door, I let out s sigh and looked up. "Yes?"

The door opened to see Erick stood there with a cup of coffee and a smile on his face. "I thought you would need this."

I smiled. "Thank you Erick."

He walked into the room, he closed the door behind him and walked to my bed. He handed me the cup of coffee and sat on the edge of my bed. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."I replied as I looked down at my cup of coffee then took a sip of it. "Awh, it's just the way I like it."

He let out a soft chuckle. "Yup, I know how you like it stirred for thirty seconds only."

"Thanks though."

He looked at me with a worried expression. "What happened to you last night? I don't believe the story that raf is selling inside."

"It's nothing."

"Do I need to ask you again Lana?"

I let out a sigh and looked at him."I slept with Raf last night, it just happened and I didn't mean for it to even occur."

Erick looked at me with this look, a look but I couldn't detect what it meant. "I thought you didn't want a relationship."

A story which I sold to all of these so they wouldn't make me do blind dates and chiz.

"I don't. It just happened and it probably does not have anything to it."I replied as I took another sip of my coffee. "I'm fine on my own."

"You sure?"

I nodded, my phone began to ring. Erick looked at me. "Aren't you going to take it?"

"It's nothing, just those accident claim calls."

He nodded then smiled. "Wanna do a true detective mathron?"

"Yes please!"

Erick went ahead put it on my tv, we sat on bed and watching Matthew Mccoughey uncover secrets along with maherasha Ali.