Chapter Fourteen

Lana's P.O.V

I looked outside my hotel window, to see the whole of Birmingham up in lights.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I looked at it, memories flooded into my mind. Not allowing me to have a peace of mind.

"On our way to Birmingham."Kevin sang on the top of his lungs as he waved his arms in the air. "Ooooh!"

"He's just happy that he'll taste the original Pepe."Aguero said as he rolled his eyes at him.

"No, more like we are going to go khyber pass and eat all those amazing kebabs!"Jesus corrected him with a grin plastered on his face.

I let out a soft chuckle, and shook my head to the side. "I'm from Birmingham, and I'm not like that about it."

Kevin let out a soft chuckle. "That's because everyone knows you never know what you lose until it isn't there anymore."

I wiped the tears that strolled down my face, I let out a sniff and looked down at my hands.

I was going to see them again, wasn't I?

Remember, you are only doing this for Jesus.

Because he needs it.

My phone began to ring, I picked it up from my nightstand and looked at it to see it was Chris on caller ID.

I tapped the green button and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hey."

"Morning Lans."He spoke over the phone with a soft voice. "Are you dressed yet?"

"Yeah I am, why?"

"Because Jesus is waiting out here in the lobby for you."

What? Since when?

"What?"

"Yeah, he just arrived. He told me to tell you to get down otherwise he's coming up."

"I'm coming in a few."

I hung up, I grabbed my bag by the chair and hung it over my shoulder. I placed my phone inside and left my room.

I walked downstairs and down to the lobby to see Hannah and Jesus stood by each other talking.

I walked over to them, Jesus looked at me and a massive smile grew on his face. "Hey Lana."

"Hey Jesus."

"Urm, Still allowed to give you a hug or no?"He asked as he bit his bottom lip.

"Yeah of course you can."I replied with a nod.

He took a step closer to me and we hugged really tight, his scent whiffed up my nose only to remind me of home.

He pulled away from the hug, he slipped his hands in his pockets. "So ready to go Manchester?"

"What? So soon?"

He nodded. "Me and Marielle's wedding is in a few days, I thought you were coming now."

"I-I don't know."

Chris appeared next to me. "So you going to Manchester or no?"

"I don't know, I'm guessing I sho-"

"She's going."Hannah cut me off and spoke up for me. "She'll go with you and we'll come in the next two days."

I looked at her for a few seconds. I really didn't want to go alone to Manchester and spend so long there.

"Urm, Erick said he's coming with me so I should probably tell him."I quickly jumped up to say.

Chris looked at me and turned over his shoulder to Erick. "You going Manchester with Lana?"

I looked over my shoulder, only to see him with a confused look on his face.

I looked at him with a pleading look.

Then he got it. He nodded. "Yup, I'm going with Lana. She asked me the other day."

Richard looked at him, his eyebrows furrowed. "What? No you aren't, remember we had plans here."

Then Richard looked at me. "Lana, Erick said he was going to stay with us to explore Birmingham as it is his first time here."

I nodded. "That's fine, don't worry about it."

Erick let out a sigh. "But we'll see you two days before Jesus's wedding."

"It's okay."

-

"Are you okay staying with me then?"Jesus asked with a excited look on his face.

I looked at the room, I let out a sigh but then turned around to Jesus and plastered a smile. "I don't mind."

"Are you sure? Because I can book a hotel for you instead."

"No it's fine, where's Marielle then?"

"She's meeting us at Gino's for dinner."Jesus replied then he looked at his watch. "We should be going now, she said to meet her there at seven and it's five mintues till seven."

I let out a soft chuckle. "I never thought I would see the day of Gabriel Jesus worrying about the time."

He let out a soft chuckle and rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh okay, we'll see how you are."

Before I knew it, I was in the car with Jesus. I looked outside the window to see all the streets of Manchester.

Never thought I would be back here. Ever.

I let out a deep breath as I looked down at my hands, trying not to cry my eyes out and wish I was back in Madrid.

Jesus stopped at a red light then he let out a sigh. "Lana, there's something I need to tell you."

I turned to him and looked at him. "Yeah? What is it?"

He paused for a couple of seconds, then the light turned to green.

"What do you need to say?"

"It's nothing."

After ten mintues, Jesus stopped the car and we were out.

We walked into the restaurant, only to see Kevin de Bruyne sat there with Marielle, and a few other people.