Chapter Tweleve

Next Day.

Lana's P.O.V

I looked down at my phone, just scrolled through my news feed on Instagram.

The front door opened, Halayna walked in with shopping bags in her hands. She placed them on the counter and looked at me. "Hey Lana."

I looked up from my phone and looked at her with a smile on my face."Hey H, where did you go?"

"I went to get a few things."She replied as she walked over to me and sat down by me."Chris ate all the food yesterday."

I let out a soft chuckle. "When doesn't he?"

"True."

I looked at her."If you had feelings for someone which you know you shouldn't of, what would you do?"

"Depends on the situation."She replied as she looked at me."But I would tell them just to get it out of my system."

"Even if they have moved on?"I added as I raised my eyebrow.

She nodded."You can't keep your feelings away forever Lana."

"That's true."

"Want to explain what that was about by any chance?"Halayna asked with a curious expression on her face.

I paused for a second, wondering if I should tell her or not. She's my best friend, she wouldn't judge or anything like that and she would guide me to the right path.

"Something in England."I replied with a shrug of my shoulder. "Just something I was thinking about."

"Is it one of those guys you told me about?"She questioned as she bit her lip.

"No, well I don't know at the moment."

"Well I'm here when you find out."She said with a soft chuckle.

"But how are you feeling for England? I haven't been in ages but my situation was different to yours."Halayna explained as she looked at me with a heartfelt look.

"It's just something I've gotta do. One day, you are going to face your demons don't you?"

She nodded. "It's better to do it now then later."

The doorbell rang, Halayna got up and looked at me. "Wonder who's at the door, the guys have keys so...."

Then she walked to the front door, she opened the door and then I heard a voice.

I quickly turned around on the couch, with my head peeking out to see who it is only to see it was Raf stood there with his hands in his pockets.

He looked down at the floor then looked up at Halayna. "I've gotta talk to you, I really have to."

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Just something I have to tell you."

"Sure."She said with a nod."Do you want to come in or say it here?"

"I'm just going to come out with it."Raf said as he looked at her with a nervous expression on his face.

"I've been in love with you ever since you arrived. I don't know why, whenever I get the feelings, I can't not fight. I know I've been pretending but I can't."Raf explained as his eyes met with hers. "I've got so much passion and love for you, and my love for you grows literally ever time I see you. I don't know why. I had so much chances to get with you but I don't know, it never seemed the right time. When I see you, I just want to steal a kiss and just tell you how much you mean to me. You run through my mind and I get the feelings, I can't fight or stop."

Halayna looked at him, her face speechless.

"And I've probably fucked up our friendship and our professional relationship."Raf added as he let out a sigh.

Halayna paused for a second. Then she looked at him with a soft expression."Raf that is extremely brave of you to tell me that you are in love with me. That takes guts and I appreciate that so much."

"I love the fact that you told me but why now? When I was in love with you, you weren't and you were with the next girl that had a pulse. You didn't seem to care about me. And I always thought you had a thing for Lana."Halayna explained as she looked at him, she let out a sigh. "When I was going to tell you, you were getting even more close with Lana. And I thought Lana was the one for you as well then I realised it wouldn't never be me. I loved you before but I don't love you now the way you love me."

Raf let out a sniff. He nodded. "Entiendo but I never liked Lana like that and if I knew beforehand, I swear I would of done something."

"Raf, you should of done something the second you caught feelings for me. I'm with Zabdiel and I love him to death, we are getting married soon."Halayna said as she looked at him. "You are my friend, one of my good friends and you mean a lot to me but not like that."

He nodded. "Thanks, I just had to tell you."

"It's okay, you still going to come in?"

He shook his head."No, it's fine. I'm going to go to sergio's, see ya."

"See ya."

Then he left, Halayna closed the door and her back leaned against the door. She closed her eyes for a few mintues then opened them.

I quickly turned back around and acted like I was still on my phone.

She walked in, she sat down by me. I looked up from my phone and looked at her. "Who was it?"

"It was Raf."

"Raf? Why didn't he come in?"

She turned herself to me, she looked at me. "He came to tell me that he's in love with me."

"Oh, how did you take it?"

"It's a bit too late now."She replied with a shrug of her shoulder then she paused.

She looked at me for a second. "I know you and raf slept together, it doesn't take a genius to find out."

"What?!"

"Lana, find the guy that'll make you happy and even if that guy is in England, make your feelings clear before it's too late."

Isn't that too late for me? As he's invited me to his wedding that's in a week time.

Guys,

So much to tell you! I met Yashua!!! He was amazing and he invited me on the stage AYYY he was so kind and caring. I went to the CNCO concert, they were really late and made us wait so long in the cold but they were so good too!

My exams are in four weeks and I'm going to Barcelona in a week time too!

Pray I pass my exams

Thanks for reading my book

Gracias

Besos 😘

Halayna x