Chapter Thirteen

Next few days.

I looked at the plane window, to see the plane decsending down onto Birmingham. Slow tears began to run down my face as the painful memories of this cursed country flew through my mind.

I let out a sniff, i brought my hand to wipe my tears away as i closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?"He asked with a concerned tone.

I opened my eyes, i saw my reflection through the plane window and to see it was Erick behind me. I nodded and turned over my shoulder. "Y-Yeah I'm fine."

He let out a sigh. "Are you sure? Your eyes are red and it looks like you've been crying."

I nodded at him. "I'm perfectly fine, i'm just a little emotional that I'm back here thats all."

"Are you sure?"He repeated his question with an expression of concern on his face.

"I'm really sure, erick."I said as i let out a chuckle."You always are worrying arent you?"

He gave me this unsure look, and nodded. Chris popped his head from the seat behind us and looked at me. "I thought you worked in Manchester and your family was there."

I turned to him, i looked at him. "My family were from Birmingham, same like yours and Halayna's but they don't live here anymore."

"Oh, okay. So when are we going to be heading off to Manchester then to see your footballer friends?"Chris said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "I full on want Pep Guridola to scream at me."

"You are weird as fuck."Richard said as he appeared next to him with a not astounded look on his face.

"You know Halayna always used to tell us that."Erick said, changing the subject, knowing it was making me uncomfortable. "We never used to believe her, well you guys didnt where as i did."

The flight attendent came, she looked at us. "Please be seated as we are going to land in a few mintues.

"We will."I replied with a nod. Then she went onto the next people to tell them the same thing.

Where as chris looked at her with a flirtiaous look and bit his lip."Ay, Ay mami, i want some of you."

We all looked at chris, i rolled my eyes at him. "There is never once that you can't stop yourself flirting."

Richard looked at me. "Have you seen Hannah and Joel though? Its been ages that they've being trying to find the toliet."

Erick let out a sigh and looked at richard. "She went somewhere with Joel now? Really? I'm going to kill her when i see."

"Look, shes probably sleeping or something. I'll check."I said as i got up and looked at them. "I'll see you guys in a few."

I walked up the aisle and walked up a few steps to see Zabdiel and Halayna, but Halayna fast asleep on Zabdiel's shoulder as he looked at her in awe. Their relationship is something that i want so much, just to have something like this.

Zabdiel looked up and looked at me. "Hey Lana, you okay?"

"I'm okay."I replied as i smiled at him. "Halayna fast asleep already? It's only been two hours on the plane."

He looked at her and looked back up at me, he let out a soft chuckle. "She loves her sleep even though she gets so little of it."

I wiggled my eyebrows and let out a laugh. "I wonder why."

Zabdiel let out another chuckle. "Why are you up and about for? We are landing in a few mintues. "

"Apparently, Hannah and Joel went to find the bathroom but haven't been seen yet."I explained as i looked at Zabdiel. "So Erick is going to kill her so i offered that i look for her."

"He still doesnt trust her after the Sebastian yatra incident, he should at least have some faith in her now though."Zabdiel said as he let out a sigh.

"Well, when you lost someone's trust, its kinda hard to gain it all back."

"True."

"I'm going to look for her, i'll see you in a few and good luck to wake her up."

"Thanks."

I turned around and I walked up further up the aisle to see Hannah sat in her seat and her gaze fixed outside the plane window.

I let out a cough and looked at her. "Hola Hans."

She looked up at me, her expression different to anything I've seen before."Hey Lans."

I looked at her with a weird look. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing, shouldn't you be in your seat? We are in landing in a few mintues."She replied as she looked at me with a look.

"Hannah, what's wrong? You can tell me you know."

She paused for a second, then she looked up at me with a smile. "It's nothing."

"I'm not dumb Hans, I know you and it isn't nothing."

She let out a sigh. "I heard everyone, and i heard Erick clearly. It isn't fair that on that day I just got the blame."

"I'm sorry Hans, I really am. And I know, me and Halayna fought for that point as well but we have to move on in order to live."

"Just leave it, you don't understand, none of you guys will."

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned over my shoulder to see a flight attendant stood there. "You need to sit in your seat."

"I will."I said as I took a step towards the empty seat by Hannah.

"No to your own seat please."She said as she looked at me. "It's down there, not here."

I let out a sigh and turner back around and looked at Hannah. "Sorry, when we land, we are going to talk about it together properly."

"No it's better to leave it."

I walked back to my seat, I looked outside the window to see us descending on Birmingham.

It was better to worry about other peoples problems then my own.

Erick looked at me. "Where was Hannah?"

"In her own seat Erick."I replied then looked down at my hands.

Here we go again.

Back from spain and just watched endgame, I'm not with it....