Chapter Fifteen

Lana's P.O.V

We walked over to the table, Marielle looked at me and smiled at me.

I met her only twice before all this, when Jesus visited me twice in Madrid. She's nice and suits him well.

She got up from her seat, she walked over to me and engulfed me into a tight hug. "Hi Lana, it's so great that you could make it!"

I looked up to see Kevin eyes lit up as he looked at me.

I quickly pulled away from the hug and looked at her, I smiled. "Well it's great to see you!"

"It's really nice to see you though."She said then she gave a quick kiss to Jesus who somehow appeared next to.

Then she looked back at me. "Sit down, and let's start ordering."

I nodded and took the seat right next to Jesus, with Kevin just sat across me by the next chair.

Another girl sat next to him, blonde hair with jet black eyes and fair skin with a little boy sat next to her.

Her hand placed on the table, showing off her diamond ring. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi! I'm Michelle."

I smiled. "I'm Lana."

Kevin looked at me, he plastered a smile on his face as he placed his hand on top of the menu.

I looked at his hand to see the scars from that broken picture.

We were both broken but so dumb to think we both could pieced each other back together.

"Hey Lana, long time no see."

I let out a fake soft chuckle and I looked at him, trying not to meet his eyes.

Because if I did, then that was it.

"Yeah it is."

The little boy looked at him and climbed onto his lap, he looked just like him with blonde hair and the jet blue eyes with his chiselled nose.

Kevin wrapped one of his arms  around his waist loosely so he wouldn't go anywhere.

The little boy picked up his other hand and began to play with his fingers.

"Jace, this is one of my old friends called Lana."He said as he looked at him in awe. "Say hello to auntie Lana."

He looked up from Kevin's hand and looked at me with a smile on his face. "Hi auntiwe Lana."

"Hi Jace."

The waiter came, he asked for everyone's orders, I simply just said meatballs and nothing else.

He left the table, Marielle and Jesus were into their own conversation.

"This is my son."Kevin said as he looked at me with a sincere look.

"Y-Yeah, I guessed it as he's got the same n-nose as you."I replied as I tried my best not to choke my words.

Michelle let out a soft chuckle. "He took a lot after Kevin and nothing of me."

I let out a chuckle then I looked down at my hands.

"So how's Madrid then? Are you enjoying it?"Kevin asked as his other hand ruffled his sons hair.

"It's good, how is it here?"

"It's good."

My phone pinged, I pulled it out to see it was a text message from Halayna.