《You didn't see half of what I'm capable.》

She chuckles, coming down from the desk, kneels before me, I was still sitting in the chair. Finally I would have felt her lips around me.
She starts to undo my jeans, but at some point, she stops. Remains petrified for a couple of seconds, immobile, as if she was realizing something.

Looks up at me 《Jimin, sorry, but you have to go out.》

《What?》she was joking, right?

《I know it's the worst timing ... I'm sorry, but I can't now.》 I stare at her for a while, incredulous, hoping she would change her mind, but said nothing.

I was annoyed, it's the second time already. I get up, and without telling her anything, I leave the room, going to the bathroom to take care of my boner alone, AGAIN.

CHAERIN'S POV

I look at him as he leaves, I close the door of Taehyung's room, I dress up quickly.
I stand in front of the bathroom, knocking lightly on the wooden door
《J-jungkook?》

I curse myself for forgetting him. I felt really guilty.

The door opens slowly, Jungkook comes out of the bathroom, staring at me with an incomprehensible look.
《I'm so sorry, really ... I-I ...》

《Sorry?! Are you fucking serious?》 He looks at me incredulously.

I look at him frightened, from his sudden exit. He looked so mad.

《Do you know what it means to be locked there while you get fucked?!》 Stared me straight in the eyes. He looked really pissed off.

《We weren't fucking ... but anyway, it's not that bad ...》 I tried to play down, it's not the end of the world come on. It's not like I killed anyone ...

《It's not bad? It's already the second time.》He says exasperated.

《... second time?》 I ask raising an eyebrow.

《I also heard you two the day in the livingroom.》

He heard us?

Ok, I'm sorry he had to hear other people having fun. But I didn't understand why he was so angry.

《There is no need to get angry like that.》 I say crossing my arms.

His hard and furious gaze disappeared, replacing it with a softer one, his eyes became shiny.

《You just don't understand, right noona?》 He had a broken voice.

《Understand what?》

《Forget it.》he stop talking, and he the room leaves as well.

I remain a couple of seconds confused by his behavior. Boys are difficult to understand sometimes. Luckily, I don't care about boys anymore. I mean, I do like them, but only for a reason, for the thing they have to offer me in between their legs. I was no longer interested in feelings.

After finding those damn headphones, I go back down, Taehyung slept. There was no sign of Jimin and Jungkook.
I sit on the couch where Tae slept.

I still wonder how he can be so sexy and attractive; now he was the complete opposite, I watched him snoring with his mouth open, with a little drool coming from the side of his mouth.

《Taehyung, wake up.》 Pinch his cheek with my fingers. He mumbles, protesting to wake up. He didn't even notice when his friends left ... who knows how long he's been asleep.

I feel my cell phone vibrate, someone was calling me. I look at the screen, and I see my mom's picture.

《It's mom!》I jump up from the couch, running happily in the livingroom 《Taehyung, wake up! Our parents!》 I throw a pillow at him, hitting him straight in the face. I feel him insulting me immediately afterwards.
Finally they called us, we didn't hear them from the day they left, more than a week ago. Except for messages.

I sit down, calming down my happiness, Taehyung wakes up completely and sits next to me, I accept the call, it was a face time.

《My daughteeeer ~》

《My motheeeer ~~》I scream happily.

Since that tragedy of my father has happened, the two of us have united very much. It was one of the most painful times for me. But my mother has always been close to me, without collapsing, despite having just lost her husband.

《How's the trip going?》

《It's amazing. It's beautiful here! That's why we stayed longer. But we miss you ...》

《We miss you too.》 I felt a knot forming in my throat.

《TAEHYUNG-AAAAH》 the deep voice of Taehyung's father could be heard from 100 km away.
His huge face appears on the screen, pushing my mum's face away, the same thing Taehyung does with me, hitting me my shoulder with his; like father, like son...

While they talk, I think back to the time I was against my mother's marriage and Taehyung's father. It was shortly after my father died.
She remarried after 6 months.
I hated everything and everyone for a long time. It was a dark time. Then I realized that I could not be selfish. She was happy. And if my mother was happy, that was enough for me. They really love each other.

But I was really rebellious and difficult to control at that time. Not only because of my father's death, his abandonment had created an immense void within me. But the pain I had at that time was not only characterized by my father's loss. But also because of him.

My thoughts are interrupted by my mother asking us how we were.
Taehyung was answering, but at some point, I notice that my mother began to smile maliciously.

《Daughter ...》 she says in a subtle but amused tone.

《What a nice hickey you have there...》

《A WHAT?!》 Taehyung yelled beside me. He looks at me, searching for the hickey.

My eyes widened, looking down, my shirt was a bit unbuttoned. I look in the phone screen to see me, and I had a fairly visible hickey.
I panicked momentarily, who was it? Jungkook? Jimin? Fuck.

《Daughter, remember to use protections.》 My mother says in a teasing tone.

《Mom!》 I felt my cheeks turn red.

《My daughter is having fun after what you've been through! I'm glad!》 I was hoping she wouldn't talk more than she should. I felt so embarrassed.

《Cmon you're embarrassing her ~》 I heard Taehyung's father laugh.

《See you in a couple of days! Enjoy yourselves! I love you! Bye!》I said in a hurry, and closed the call.

I felt my face get hot. And I felt a fixed gaze on me.
I turn around and see Taehyung in front of me, with serious face.
《Who made that?》he asked pointing to my hickey.

《No one ...》 I backed off with my torso as he approached me with his head.

His head came closer anyway, I felt his hair brush against my chin.
He took the collar of my shirt and moved it, almost undressing me.
《It isn't mine for sure.》

《Yes, it's one of yours.》 I tried to convince him.

《No.》 He completely opened my shirt, remaining in my bra 《see, these are mine, they are almost faded.》 he says touching them.

He looks me straight in the eye, then looks at my bare chest, realizing that he had practically undressed me.
He comes close to me, very close.
I was about to push him away with my hand, but he grabs it, and pins it down with his, on the couch.
He puts his mouth close to my chest, between my breasts, kissing me at random points, he stops and takes a deep breath. He stays there and rests his head, between my breasts, with his eyes closed.

He had already let go of my hand, I grabbed his head, and hugged him to me. I feel like he need it. He puts his arms around my waist, and we lie like that on the couch. He with his head resting on my chest, his breath against my breast, I stroke his hair, it was so soft.

We fall asleep like this.