We had to stand up and let the nurses cover her.

I cried as I saw her face disappear under the white silk sheets covering her beautiful face.

"Noona...." Yoongi cries as he came back.

"What are they doing? Wake her up! Why is the blanket covered over her!? She could suffocate!" Yoongi cried trying to move the nurses away from her.

"Yoongi she's dead...." Hoseok cried.

"No she's not. She's just not feeling well." Yoongi said with tears running down his face.

"She died Yoongi..." I said.

He stopped and sobbed.

"Noona! Mianhae...." Yoongi sobbed. "I'm sorry please forgive me....I should've been with you for your last moments." Yoongi sobbed making us cry even more.

"Guys...you need to exit the room so we can finalize everything." A nurse said.

"No you're not gonna take me away from my daughter. My baby girl." Dad and Mom yelled through their tears. They tried to run over to Da Won until some male nurses had to pull them back.

"Wonie..." Mom cried trying to fight the nurses.

"Let me see my daughter!" Dad yelled at them.

"Let me see my daughter...." dad and mom sobbed as they dropped to their knees and cried even harder.

We sobbed and looked at Da Won one more time. "We love you baby..." mom and dad sobbed. "We will never forget you....you will always live in our hearts Wonie..." they sobbed.

"Please you guys have to leave....we need to transfer her to another room." My assistant said.

I sobbed and nod. I look at Hoseok and he looks at me.

He pulls me in for a hug and holds me tight. I hugged back crying into his shoulder like a baby. He stroked my hair and cried as well.

"Hyungie...." I sobbed. He pulls away from me a little to look at me.

He cups my face and looks at me before kissing my forehead.

"Hyungie is here and will never ever lose you again..." Hoseok sobbed.

I nod and sobbed as well. We looked at mom and dad.

"Eomma...appa...." I sobbed. They cried as they ran over to me and hugged me. "My love..." mom said.

"My world..." dad sobbed. "We have found you." They cried. I sobbed and nod. "I missed you guys so much." I sobbed into their shoulders.

"I'm sorry I didn't find you guys sooner..." I cried.

"Oh baby....none of this is your fault. We lost you in the first place..." mom and dad sobbed.

"We love you baby..." mom and dad cried. "I love you guys too." I cried and hugged them again.

Hours later....