25~•

Next day....

"Alright, then you all go in and attack just in case they start attack. Again this is Jimin's family. There is some people in there that he really cares about. There is some people from my family who there that I really care about." I said. Everyone nods.

"Sir, where is Jimin?" Baekhyun asked.

"He left early to get ready for the wedding." I explained.

"Anymore questions?" I asked.

"Yeah I have one! Did any of the cum stains come off the bedsheets in laundry!? Just curious!" Sehun joked. I laughed and hit his shoulder.

"And no they didn't. But that's not important right now! Let's go!" I cheered. Everyone nods and cheers.

We all walked out of headquarters and back into the mansion.

"Ohh..Lemme see my baby." Mom said. He walks over to me and gets tearful.

"Eomma!" I chuckle lightly.

"Jinie..." dad said.

"You look so handsome baby..." mom said. "Thanks mommy..." I smiled cutely. "Thanks mommy..." Lucas mocked.

I chuckled and hit his head. "You do the same with your mother!" I said.

"No I DONT!" Lucas argues. He then gets a phone call from his mother. "Hi mommy." Lucas said. I laugh and so does everyone else.

"Just wait till my actual wedding today. I have a whole different outfit." I winked at my mom. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"You ready son?" Dad asked. I smile and nod. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Appa! Eomma! this isn't my actual wedding." I chuckled.

"We know...but today is still important. We will have the Park Mafia begging on their knees for us. We have their files, access to all their buildings and everything. We are gonna get Jiminie. All thanks to Minho." Dad said.

"Not just Jimin...Jinwoo as well." I said.

"What....he is still alive?" Mom and dad asked. "Minho saw him a few days ago.." I said.

"Jungkook...." Mom said.

"Yes...we are getting Jinwoo back." I chuckled happily. My parents hugged me and laughed in happiness.

"Okay then we should get going...." I smile.

They all smile and nod. "Jungkook...your eyes are pink. You're really happy, huh." Dad asks. "I'm getting the love of my life back." I said.

"I'm so proud of the person you have become..I'm so proud to say that you are my son." Dad said. "I love you." Dad said.

I smile and hug him.

"Say I love you too.." dad chuckles. "I love you too dad. I love you mom." I said. "I love you guys too." Mom said.

"Im coming!!!" Hoseok yelled. "We love you too Hoseok." We said. He hugs us and smiles. "I love you guys too." Hoseok said.

"Guys the limo is here." Key said. "We're coming Hyungie!" I yelled.

"Ohhh! Lemme see you!" Key said. "Ooh my baby looks so handsome...you're uncle Junghyun would've said the same..." Key sniffled as he teared up.

"All he ever wanted was for his nephew to be handsome..." I chuckle and smile.

Key hugs me. "You remind me of him. That's why I still have a smile everyday..I love you my nephew." He said. "I love you too.." I smile.