(The BIG Reveal) 22

"What is your noona's name?" I asked. "Jung Da Won." Hoseok cried.

"Okay Hoseok-ssi tell me what happened?" I asked. "My sister and I were practicing a dance routine for a competition and then 2 hours into the practice, she collapsed in front of me and my best friend Chimmy." Hoseok cried.

"Does she have any diseases? Is she born with any disorders? Does she have genetic AIDS? Anything like that?" I asked almost arriving at the hospital.

"She has ADHD. If she doesn't take her pill to calm her down than she will go crazy active and be anxious the whole time. But a few years ago, she had a car accident and had seizures." Hoseok cried.

"Okay any disorders or diseases or disabilities in your ancestors or past family?" I asked.

"My mother Kim Seokjin was very sick when she was pregnant of my long lost baby brother. But my father Kim Namjoon never had any STDs or AIDs. She almost died but we never knew what it was. I was only 2 years old at the time!" Hoseok cried.

"Is your sister pregnant?" I asked. "No she isn't." Hoseok cried.

Oh god...I don't know what's going on with her. I can't figure out what's going on with her.

But I know her percentages of living and that's about 23%.

We finally arrived at the hospital.

"Hoseok-ssi. I'm gonna need you to trust me okay. I'm a doctor here at this hospital and my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 19 years old and I specialize in this okay." I said.

He kinda paused for a second.

"Je-Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok sniffled.

"Yep thats me and I'll take good care of this." I said.

"Now there isn't time to call for a medical bed. I'll be honest. She is in very bad condition so I have to rush her in right now." I said picking up his sister and carrying her.

"Okay! I'm coming with you though!" Hoseok cried. I nod and ran inside the emergency room with Da Won and found her a medical bed.

"Go get me tests for STD's, AIDS, pregnancy tests, drug tests and alcohol runs as well now! And get more nurses on board." I said to my assistant.

"Yes Sir!" She said running away.

"Noona! Please wake up..." Yoongi and Hoseok cried.

"Yoongi call my mom and dad hurry and tell them come!!" Hoseok sobbed. "And Tae please." Hoseok cried.

"What about Chimmy?" Yoongi asks trying to not cry. "He is on his Way!" Hoseok cried.

Yoongi nods trying to hold back his tears before taking out his phone and dialing numbers.

All my nurses came with the medicines and things I needed. I put an IV in Da Won's veins and taped it around her wrist.

"She is gonna need a blood pressure test and get a monitor for her heart rate." I said.

"Mr. Jeon. There isn't any. We've had so many unlucky patients who are in bad condition right now, we ran out of the machines." One of my nurses said.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath.

I'm just gonna have to wing it. I put my finger under her nose to feel her barely breathe.

I went near her face to hear her breathing. They were all faded. "Come on please wake up..." I said.

"Please wake up..." I said.

"Jungkook....where are you parents?" Hoseok asked.

I was so caught off guard.

"Please just answer me..." Hoseok cried.

"I'm considered a long lost child. I don't where my parents or my siblings are. I have an older brother that I don't know and an older sister that I don't of either. My mom and dad are both male but I don't where they are." I sigh trying to figure out what was wrong with Da Won.

"Were you born on September 1, 1997?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes." I said.

Hoseok sobbed.

"Jinja?" He cried.

I nod and walked over to him worried.

"Hoseok-ssi are you okay?" I asked kneeling down to him to get to his sitting level. "Jungkook-ssi.....Im yo-." Hoseok said but got cut off by one of my nurses.

"Sir...she opened her eyes." One of my nurses said.

Hoseok cried and stood up walking over to her.

"Noona...." Hoseok cried.

I walked over to her and looked at her.

"Da won!! Oh honey..." I heard a familiar voice cry.

I then saw Seokjin and Namjoon walk over to Da Won while crying.

"Is she your daughter? Dr. Seokjin?" I asked.

"Yes she is my oldest baby." Seokjin cried.

"Okay, we are gonna run some tests on her and-." I said but got cut off by a sudden voice and hand on my cheek.

"J-Jung-jungkook-ssi...." I heard. I looked down to Da Won.

Her skin was cold when I felt her hand brush against my cheek.

She was shaking as she caressed my cheek. Her eyes won't even open that much.

"We found you..." Da Won smiled weakly.

"Oh my baby brother.....we have been looking for you since forever." Da Won said weakly.

"Baby brother?" I asked.

I looked at Seokjin and Namjoon and Hoseok.

They nod.

"Da Won....who's your baby brother?" I asked.

"You are Jungkook...." Hoseok cried.