24~•

Jungkook's POV....

Fuck.

What do I say? "Baby...you, mommy and I need a talk..." I said kneeling down to Hwajang Dae.

"Daddy...do you still love me?" Hwajang Dae said with tears in his ways and his lips quivering. I started to get tearful as I saw my son get so emotional.

"Of course I still love you baby. Daddy is always gonna love you. No matter what..." I said picking him up and hugging him. He hugs me back and sobs a little onto my shoulder.

"Let's go talk..." I sigh looking Jae Hwa. He nods.

"Can you guys come too?" I asked to Minho and Jimin. They look at each other and nod looking back at us.

We all walked inside the mansion and went inside the kitchen. Mom was fixing something I'm guessing dad broke. Taehyung was sitting on the table breastfeeding Taeseok as Hoseok calmly stroked Taeseok's hair.

Ji Hoon was feeding Yoonji as Yoongi watched while making Yoonji laugh.

We walked to the living room and sat down. Hwajang Dae walked over to Jae Hwa and sat on his lap.

"Okay baby....um. Me and Jungkook need to tell you something okay.." Jae Hwa said.

"Okay..." Hwajang Dae said.

"Me and jungkook don't wanna be together anymore...me and jungkook aren't together anymore." Jae Hwa said. Hwajang Dae looked at us in shock. "Really?" He asked. I nod. "Do you guys still love me?" Hwajang Dae asked. "Oh baby...of course we still love you. We love you so much." Jae Hwa and I said. "Okay...I love you guys too." He said.

"There's another thing that I need to tell you...." Jae Hwa said.

"Jungkook....is not your father...." Jae Hwa said. I tried my hardest not to cry as I looked at Hwajang Dae.

"It's okay baby...you got this..." Jimin whispered in my ear as he held my hand.

"What? Yes he is!" Hwajang Dae said. "Baby, you're real daddy is in jail right now. He went to jail before you came out of mommy's belly. Jungkook was the one who helped me raise you." Jae Hwa said.

Hwajang Dae looks at me. I started crying as he grabbed my hand.

"Yes you are. You are my dad. A dad loves their kid and takes care of them. That's what you did. You are my daddy. Always will be...even if you aren't my blood. I love you daddy." Hwajang Dae smiled and hugged me. I cried on his tiny shoulder and hugged him back.

"I love you too son..." I said. I kissed his forehead and he kissed my cheek.

After a while we told him about Minho and Jimin and he was perfectly understanding of this.

He started playing with Minho and Jimin and would hug them and stuff. I smiled as I saw Jimin playing with my son...and that's when I realized about the fight me and him had before I left. "Say goodbye to daddy." Jae Hwa said. "Bye daddy!" Hwajang Dae smiles. I smile and kissed his nose as a goodbye.

Minho took them out to get ice cream.

"How do you feel baby? About all this?" I asked Jimin.

"I should be asking you this baby...you're going through a lot." Jimin said. I looked at him and kissed his lips.

I teletransported us to my room locking the door on the way.

Jimin was on my lap slowly grinding himself on me. The friction of it was so pleasurable. I haven't had Jimin in a long time. I'm gonna make this one a feeling that we will never forget.