26~•

(Don't play the song yet plsss! I'll tell you when to play it..:) -authornim.)

Take us to the Park Mafia Mansion and tell the EXO police agency be there in 5 minutes." I yelled to the driver. "Yes sir." He said.

"Dad, Mom. Im gonna get him back I promise you okay. Please don't cry guys I got him..." I said.

"Hoseok, Appa, Yoongi, Minho. Let's get geared up. Taehyungie, Eomma...you need to act drunk and seduce the guards. Pull up your dress a little bit more. You look sexy you just gotta look sexier." I said.

"What are you crazy!?" Hoseok yells. "I'm not putting my husband out there like that! He is too sexy they might fall for him!" Hoseok and Appa said changing into gear.

"Baby it's fine. I'm not gonna cheat I'm just seducing." Taehyung said. "Yes, it's just a mission." Mom said to dad.

"Babe it's just...I don't know...I don't want you putting yourself out there like that, anymore." Hoseok said.

"Hyungie. Appa, not now okay. Think about Jinwoo....this is just a mission." I said.

"Fine..." Hoseok sighs. We got changed into gear. I grabbed the guns from the hidden stashes in the car.

"Aight we are almost there. Taehyung and mom here." I said grabbing a bottle of whiskey and opening it up.

"Everyone take a big gulp!" I said. I passed the bottle to my dad who drank it as well as my mom, Hoseok, Yoongi, Ji Hoon, Taehyung, Jae Hwa, Minho, then to me. I took a huge gulp then passed it to Jimin.

"Here Love." I said.

"No baby..it's okay. I'm good." Jimin said. "Okay. As your boss I command you guys to listen." I said. "Yes sir." They said. Hoseok rub a little bit of alcohol on Taehyung so he smells drunk. You too Dad. Mess up your hair a little Taehyung and your makeup. Mom you too. Hyung, when you see the guards are distracted, get inside the Mansion. Appa you teleport yourself to the roof of the mansion, I'll sneak in from the back and Yoongi you sneak from the second floor. Minho you sneak in from the basement. Once we are in, if the guards notice somethings up then that's when you beat the fuck outta them. Make sure the EXO police agency get here quickly." I said.

This is our uniform we had on.

"Yes sir

"Yes sir." They said. "Okay. Jae Hwa and Jimin. You guys just stay in the car. Don't leave it until I come back, okay." I said. They nod. I kissed Jimin and he kissed back. "Please come back." Jimin said. "I'll be back baby don't worry." I said. Jae Hwa holds Jimin's hands. "Don't worry." Jae Hwa said. Jimin nods as they laid their heads on each other. "Okay...we are here. Let's go." I said.

Narrators POV....

Taehyung and Jin walked out of the car cheering and yelling as if they were drunk. They took one heel off and a strap off from there dress.