34~

Narrator's POV....

"Yes daddy, it's just a study group tonight." Jungmin said to his father and mother, Jungkook and Jimin.  "Also our very first sleepover!" Yoonji said running over to her parents, Yoongi and Ji Hoon. 

"Please mommy!" Taeseok said to Taehyung. "Please daddy." Seohyung said to Hoseok.

"We'll behave!" Jinwoo and Namwoo said to their mother Jin and father Namjoon. 

"Mama! Papa!! Please!!!" Minguk, Jungmin, Minah, Yoonji, Minhyun, Taeseok, Seohyung said to their grandparents giving them puppy eyes. 

Jungkook and Jimin chuckles as they saw the kids beg. 

"Fine..." the parents said. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" the kids cheered as they jumped up and down. "I already packed everything in my new car today as well....I transported it to my friends house." Jungmin said. "Ok then you are all set.." Taehyung smiles at his nephew. Yes, it is true that these spoiled little rich brats bought their own cars today. 

"Well you don't wanna be late right? GO!" Yoongi said. The kids nod with a smiley face and ran out of the mansion. 

"Will they be okay baby?" Jimin asks Jungkook. "Trust me, no one will mess with them at the party they are going to." Jungkook smirks. "These our kids we're talking about. They are amazing." Ji Hoon smiles. "Yeah but they are terrible at lying." Yoongi chuckles. Everyone laughs and nods.

"Alright, well it's time for a little fun of our own! I called our whole company over to drink!" Jungkook smirks. "YESSSSSSS!!!!!" the parents cheered happily. 

Jungmin's POV....

"Wow that was easy!" I said taking off our night gowns revealing our actual outfits for tonight. 

This is what the boys are wearing.

Me:

And lemme just say that we look fucking hot

And lemme just say that we look fucking hot. This is how my girly sibs look like.

Minah: