39~•

Narrators POV....
When Jungmin left Janeung at his home that night, he didn't go home till the morning. He spent all night crying while he went to a cliff top just looking at the stars. Janeung never meant to hurt him...Janeung doesn't know how even feels anymore. All he could ask himself was...do I love him? Janeung is put in a situation that he shouldn't be in...dangerous one. You see Janeung was currently in a situation where his psychotic ex won't leave him the hell alone. He told him he was going to kill himself if he left him again...of course, he is a manipulative person who has power of Janeung in every way possible. What else could he do?

As for Jungmin, the way he took his pain away was to go out every night and drink and meet some pretty femboys there. Sometimes he wouldn't get home till the next day. Of course sometimes, his siblings and their partners would with him but they've all worried about him and his behavior. They all knew why he was doing this but they didn't know how to stop this other than, making him stop thinking about Janeung. Jungmin and Janeung promised each other to stay friends but they have grown apart, but Jungmin's love for him still remains. Jungmin's heart hurts and aches every time he saw Hwajang Dae hold Janeung's hand. Yes, Janeung was very uncomfortable but, what could he do...he wouldn't want to live with the fact that someone dies because of him...which isn't the case.

Now let's continue with our story....

Jungmins POV....

"Jungmin!" Taeseok said. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "Huh? What happened?" I said kinda panicked. "You dozed off. You okay?" He asked. No. "Yeah." I smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry." I chuckled softly. "Okay...just checking." Taeseok said with a smile. I then felt someone caress my chest. I looked up to my side and saw one of my friends. "Hey, Jay." He said. "Oh what's up babe? What happened?" I asked with a smile. "There is a party tonight and my friend over there...really wants you to go."He said resting his head on my shoulder and making me look towards this boy across the room wearing makeup and a skirt with a crop top. "His name is Byunmin." My friend whispered. I smirked as I looked at him. "It's his birthday you know..." my friend whispered in my ear. "Tell him, I'll be there. I'll pick him up too." I whispered in my friends ear. He squeals and claps before he kissed my cheek and walked away.

"All right y'all. We are going to a party tonight!" I said to my friends and siblings. "Another one! We went to one like 2 nights ago." Minguk groans as he held his boyfriends hand. "Exactly, it's been too damn long. We need to go tonight!" I smirked. "Fine..." Minah sighs. "It'll be fun." I smiled. "Yeah, getting drunk and ending up in a bathtub is fun for you?" Yoonji asks with a smirk. "Hells yes. I don't have to worry about anything when I'm drunk...it's better for me." I said. Everyone looked at me then looked down. I knew what they were thinking. I knew that they were thinking about me taking my pain away by drinking and fucking some boy who comes up to me. They aren't wrong you know....but there is one part I have to disagree with which is that....it still doesn't take the pain away. I looked at Janeung sitting across the room with his head down on the table while sitting next to Hwajang Dae. I don't know what it is about that dude. I feel like I know him from somewhere. Maybe I've seen him a long time ago. Anyways but all I know is that I don't like him.

He is the reason why I can't be with Janeung. He is the reason why I have this pain. I hate him for it. He doesn't know how much torture I'm going through emotionally seeing him everyday hugging up on Janeung. Kiss him right in front of me...hold hands with him down the halls or has him by the waist. Most of the things I used to do with Janeung. (For those of you who don't know how to pronounce his name, jAN-OuNg)I looked away at this sight and put my eyes on my paper. You guys are probably wondering how I get to party every night.

Well....my dad is Jeon Jungkook and my mother Jimin says that he was the party animal  and still is. So they don't blame me for wanting to party a lot. I know it sounds weird but it's kind of cool letting your parents do that. I mean I always do my work, room is always clean, I do what I am supposed to do so what other reason shouldn't they let me go. The final bell rang and we all grabbed our stuff and walked out the lab and into the hallways of our huge high school. "Jay, we are going to go get a bite at the noodle house wanna come?" Amber asked. "Nah I'm good, you guys go ahead, Imma go to the mall to buy something for someone." I said. "Okay! We'll see you later for the party." Seohyung said. I smiled and nod. I walked over to my car, Black Lamborghini with glowing blue and white highlights during the night to be exact 😂, and got inside. I set my backpack down on my seat and sighed. I started the car and backed out of the parking lot and drove into the streets. I then felt my phone ring and grabbed it looking at the caller ID to see it was an unknown number. I picked up the phone and put on speaker. "Jeon Jungmin." I said. "Baby! Why haven't you called me back!? Or texted me!" A familiar voice said. "Uhh...who's is this?" I asked confused. "Baby...really? It's Chulwin....we hooked up like two days ago at Chan Woo's party." He said. Oh yeah. "Oh hey sorry..." I said. "I had meetings all day yesterday with my family...I couldn't talk." I said. "Well when are you gonna come see me babe...I miss daddy so much." He sighed in the phone. I rolled my eyes and sighed of frustration. "Well I'm sorry babe...I just got some many things on my mind right now, and with the coronation coming up, I have to be prepared for when I'm officially announced as the prince." I sighed.

Soon enough I arrived at the mall and got out of my car. I walked in still on the phone with him as he started ranting about how I don't appreciate him. "Ok look, I'm not looking for anything serious babe, I'm sorry. I was drunk that night and so were you." I said. "Okay then if it's not serious for you then why do you keep calling me babe." He yelled through the phone. "I call everyone babe." I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Look I felt nothing when I was hooking up with you...it was just lust." I sigh. He started yelling at me again. I rolled my eyes while I rubbed my forehead before bumping into someone. I look to see who it was and saw it was Janeung. "Look, we talk about this later okay. Bye." I said hanging up. Janeung smiles. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." I said smiling slightly. "It's okay. Long time no see." Janeung smiles. "Yeah...I've uh been busy." I smiled. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "I'm uh buying some stuff." He said kind of flustered. I looked at the bag and saw some baby clothes. "Uhh, you buying yourself some baby clothes?" I joked. He chuckles and looks down. "Uh no...it's for...my cousin. Her baby shower is coming up." He explained.

"Ohh, well I'm shopping for a birthday gift for the party tonight at Chan Wii's place." I smiled. "Oh you're going to his party too?" Janeung asked. I smile and nod. "Cool, I'll see you there then." He smiles. "You bet." I winked. We both laugh. "JANEUNG!" I heard someone yell. We turned over to see the Hwajang Dae dude with his friends. "Oh I'm sorry...I uh gotta go." Janeung said rushing. He ran over to him and Hwajang Dae harshly grabbed the back of his neck pulling him away. I was about to do something but they were already gone. I groaned in frustration and walked the hell away. I went inside a store to try to find something new to wear.

2 hours later...Janeung's POV.

"What the hell did I tell you, you slut!?" Hwajang Dae said yelling at my face. I sobbed as I looked down. "I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me..." I sobbed. He pushes me against the wall harshly making me lose my breath. I coughed and sobbed. "Look I'm sorry. Hey hey hey baby. I'm not gonna hurt you that bad. But you do need to be punished do you understand?" Hwajang Dae said changing his demeanor. I sobbed and kept looking down. "Answer me!" He yelled at my face. "Yes! I understand!" I sobbed. "Alright then...get in the car now." He said sternly. I nodded and got inside the car.
As I got in, I saw my reflection on the tinted car window...since I was crying, my foundation there as much. You could see the bruises on my face. "If anyone one asks, you ran into a pole." Hwajang Dae said. "Ok." I said.

Jungmins POV....Time skip to the party.

I was in the car right now, already on my way to the party. ~sighs~ "Hey don't worry baby.We'll be at your party in 2 minutes. The birthday boy can't be late his party." I smirked. I turned for a second to look at Byunmin to see him smiling at me. "Thank you for taking me." He said leaning in and kissing my cheek then my ear. I smirked and chuckled. "You need anything then just let me know." I whispered against his lips. He smirks and gives me a peck before I put my eyes back on the road. Soon enough we arrived at the party, and got down the car. We walked in and everyone cheered for me and Byunmin. He found his friends and ran off. I walked into the bar and grabbed myself a drink. I then saw Minah and Amber making out. "Ahem." I cleared my throat. "Oh shit...uh. You made it." Amber stammered. Minah covered her face in embarrassment. I chuckled and nod. "You guys are sos fucking awkward." I laughed. "Yah! Oppa! You make this shit awkward. We were clearly doing something. You just had to interrupt." Minah said hitting my chest. Me and Amber laughed at her cuteness. "Whatever, imma walk away. Y'all just keep trying to swallow each other." I joked as I walked away. As I was walking, I bumped into someone and saw that it was Janeung.

"Oh sorry." I said. "No no...it's okay." Janeung said looking down. "Hey..." I said. I lifted his chin up with my finger to see him crying and bruises on his face. "What happened?" I said panicked. "Uhh..I ran into a pole." Janeung stuttered. "Well how many times did you run into it because you have bruises all over your face?" I said caressing the bruises on his cheek. He looks away as tears formed in his eyes. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs a room. I locked the door. "Tell me whats going on." I said. "Janeung this isn't like you. To cry when I asked about your bruises." I said worried. Janeung cried even more. He ran over to me and kissed me on the lips. I obviously kissed back and held him tight. Janeung pulls away after a long time. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I didn't appreciate you Jungmin. Of course I love you. I always did. I was so stupid enough to not realize it. I'm so scared. I'm scared of Hwajang Dae." Janeung then cries about. "He beats me up...these bruises were from him." Janeung sobbed. "What!?" I yelled in anger. "Please don't do anything to him...he might do something." Janeung sobbed. "Baby..I don't care if I get hurt if that means protecting you." I said caressing his face gently. "Jay...he won't hurt you...he will hurt himself..." Janeung said.