3~•

After a full on make out session, Jimin quickly got off of Jungkook and ran backstage.

Jungkook sat there in shock.

Wow, a really good kisser as well....

Jungkook stood up as the crowd applauded for him.

Jungkook realized that Zico was crying.

Why the fuck is he crying? Does he forget the fact that he does the same thing and more to Taeil behind my back. I'm not a fool. Jungkook thought

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked in annoyance.

"Because you are cheating on me with Jimin!" Zico cried.

"How the f*ck do you know Jimin?" Jungkook asks. "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT? Jimin! That whore you were making out with on stage! He is your partner for some of your classes at our College! You're so fucking disgusting, you didn't even recognize him" Zico yells.

"Why does it concern you?! I don't love you. I never did and I never will. You were just a toy I could use when I get bored. You mean nothing to me." Jungkook scoffed.

He cried even harder. Jungkook turns around and see the silver haired boy, or Jimin, look at him in shock.

"Is that what you think of every single person you kiss?" Jimin asks.

"No Jimin. There was nothing special between me and him." Jungkook argued.

"Hey Jimin Can I actually ask y-" Jungkook said but got cut off. "Jimin if you don't get your ass over here then I'll make you pay way worse then before." Jimin's manager yells.

Jimin quickly runs backstage.

"Momma Jin! Who is this Jimin?" Jungkook asked. Momma Jin groans before pulling away from Namjoon. "Jungkookie baby, mommy and daddy are trying to make your new baby brother here!" Jin said before reconnect his lips to Jungkook's father.

"If you don't do it now, I'll make sure nothing happens tonight between you two!" Jungkook said. "How so?" Jungkooks parents said getting his attention. "What if their baby needed some attention and slept in Mommy and Daddy's room tonight." Jungkook smiled cutely.

"PFFFFFFT please! That has never stopped mommy and daddy from having fun okay!" Namjoon winks. The guys spit in disgust and just sigh.

"I'll throw away your sex tapes!!" Jungkook blurted making Namjoon chuckle and Jin gasp. "Why did you tell him?!"Jin said hitting Namjoon's chest and getting off of him. "The kid was 14 and he wanted to know what sex was so as his father, I had to educate him like the good parent I am. Plus why show him porn when we have Namjin tapes." Namjoon said making the boys laugh except Jin.

"I always wanted to know what the loud noises that came from your room were. Anyway. Give me information about Jimin." Jungkook said. Jin sighs and looked at Jimin from a far trying to get information and data.

"Park Jimin. Age 19. Multi colored eyed vampire and blue eyed werewolf. He goes to the same college that you guys do and has a love for calico cats. Mother was murdered by Jung Hoseok which is Hobi here and lives in a abusive home. No siblings, only child. Wait no, he has a little brother who just doesn't live with him. His father is the brother of one of the agents in our rivals, The Park Mafia. He is also one of the main leaders of The Park Mafia." Jin said. Jungkook and the guys were in shock. Jin suddenly gasps.

"I killed his mother...?" Hoseok said looking confused. He looked at his mother Jin to see his vision. "Oh....god." Hoseok said trying not to cry.

"Dammit...what did I do...I was so stupid. I know what he must have felt. I went through that as well." Hoseok said holding back tears.