19~•

—————————————

Minho's POV....

Jimin kept drinking and drinking and drinking. Why wouldn't he though? He just lost the love of his life and is forced to get married to me....

He had a bottle of rum and kept drinking.

He was drunk and I knew it. Oh no...

"Baby we should go to the hotel now yeah..." I said caressing his back.

"Aww But I wanna keep drinking..." he whined.

"No baby we should go back and rest..." I said.

"Fine but I'm taking thissss!!" He laughed grabbing the bottle of rum and holding onto my shoulder.

"No Jiminie you shouldn't..." I said.

"Ugh come on!! Let me drink, please!" He said again.

Flashback;

I sat in my room coming out of the shower and drying my hair with a towel and another wrapped around my waist.

I looked at a picture frame of Jonghyun sitting on my nightstand with candles around it.

"I miss you Hyung...I wish you could see all the incredible things I'm doing." I sigh.

"I hope you're watching over me." I said.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes putting myself into a transe.

Jonghyun and Key were laughing and playing around while me, Taemin and JinKi sat down and watched laughing.

Jonghyun tried throwing Key in the water but Key kept running away.

I could see myself and Taemin look at each other and smile at the happy couple.

"I hope you can see how your death made us suffer miserably..." I said.

"Key still cries everyday about you. Everybody wishes you were here. We all miss you. Jungkook misses you a lot too. Your little Kookie has had this new attitude and made the whole agency and facility stronger. He scared to lose more people....more specifically, someone special like you. He always puts on this cold and possessive attitude. You would've been proud. But not so proud to know that it's because of you and your loss. Never shows happiness. The kid just doesn't like showing his feelings. Did you know he found love...again? A boy who is named Park Jimin. He's a little cutie like Kookie. I'm proud of Jungkook. He will soon be crowned king....but you won't be here to pass down the crown or to congratulate him. Or to drink with him then scold him right after for getting drunk. His drinking problems have definitely increased but his mother and father Namjoon and Jin are trying to help him. Jinwoo is still lost. We still can't find him. Did you know that Taehyung and Hoseok are expecting a baby though? Oh and Yoongi! He found love as well! The little cutie is named Ji Hoon and they got married and Ji Hoon is at the hospital right now giving birth to our niece. I would've gone but I needed to focus on myself for a minute before I left. I bet she will be beautiful! Our whole family is beautiful!! She will be the first girl member of the whole Jeon Mafia family though. It's amazing. You should be here to witness it..." I said as I kept looking at myself and the rest of my members playing in the transe.