11~•

"To announce that me and Taehyung are expecting a baby in the next 3 months!" Hoseok yelled.

We all jumped from our seats and cheered. I ran over to Hoseok and hugged the hell out of him and went to Taehyung and also did the same.

"Oh my god, my best friend and my brother are gonna have a baby!" I beamed.

Taehyung smiles and chuckles.

I kneeled down to his stomach.

"I wonder what power you will have! I promise to be the best uncle in the world!!!!" I said to Tae's, not yet formed, baby.

Taehyung laughs and shoves my shoulder.

Ahhhhh! I'm so excited for Tae and Hobi.

Jimin pulls me aside.

"Babe, I didn't know that pregnancy last 3 months...." Jimin gasps.

"Baby, it's okay. It will pass by quickly and you won't feel any pain. I promise." I smile.

He smiles and nods kissing me before I could kiss him.

"I still can't believe that we are tryna get a baby." Jimin beams.

I chuckle and hugged him.

"It'll go by so fast baby. I'm so excited to see a Minnie me running around our house. It's first day of school. It's first girlfriend or boyfriend or both." I chuckle.

"Jungkook..." Jimin gasps hitting my chest. I chuckle and he does as well.

"I'm in love with the thought of this baby and we aren't even sure if I'm pregnant...." Jimin said.

"Oh trust me baby....you're pregnant." I smirked.

He smirks and kissed my lips.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said.

"I love you too Park Jimin." I said.

"Alright love birds, lets go and celebrate." Papa Namjoon said holding Momma Jin by the waist.

"Yes papa." I smile. Namjoons smiles and chuckles.

"You haven't called me papa since the day we fought." Namjoon said as tears formed in his eyes.

"Yeah I know...." I sigh.

The fight just had to be on the most emotional month for all of us.

Taehyung had a miscarriage. He was pregnant six months ago but lost the baby when he was 2 months pregnant.

I didn't know that more news were yet to come....

(Flashback) jungkooks POV.....

I'm sitting here in my office working on my new mission.

I had to make a plan to catch the dude who was helping Jimins uncle and also trying to find where Mr. Park's new headquartered destination is....

What if I brought in Jimins cousin?

I mean he was there, Mr. Park is his father right?

What if they did something to Tae's baby! Tae said that they paid him a visit at their headquarters. They treated him to "dinner"! What if they put something in the food! The drinks!!!

Then Jimin walked through the door.

"Hey baby." I sigh.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to bother your working time..." Jimin said.