CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Anthony successfully got into the office, walking in slowly with the flashlight in his hand

Anthony successfully got into the office, walking in slowly with the flashlight in his hand. He walked towards the filing cabinets, constantly flashing the light in his hand behind him in habit. He never expected to find himself having to break into the one place, that would be his first ticket to jail.

"I swear once I find the bastard, I'm going to make them suffer" He mumbled to himself as he put the flashlight in his mouth to search for what he was told to find; something black.

When Marnie left with Fangs for their trip, Anthony had gone to the campout, but not with the gang, instead with Kevin Keller, someone he had gotten close with the past few months. In the beginning, the two were just partners for a project and somehow it became a close friendship.

He just found it comforting and relaxing in being with Kevin, that one thing leads to another, the two ended up sharing a kiss. Which ended up confusing Anthony, leading to him running off, and leaving Kevin stranded, but then the moment he was away from prying eyes, that was when he was stabbed.

He didn't see who did it since it was from behind, and it was dark. Luckily, Kevin decided to run after him and found Anthony laying in the grass, in the middle of the forest. Although Anthony knew one thing, that this stab, was not meant for a kill, it was a warning. Just like how Marnie suspected later on, and they were both right.

While Anthony was in the hospital in the middle of the night, someone came in, and since he was heavily dosed with drugs, he couldn't see the person clearly. All he felt was something being put in his hand, as the figure walked away.

The next day, he woke up, and found the burner phone in his hand, and the message read," Let's play a game, Anthony, wait for my call or else this will be released, among other many things—" That was the only message, and with it was a photo attached of him and Kevin kissing. He didn't find the photo itself threatening, instead, it only made him feel horrible.

He had run away from Kevin after he kissed him, he was the one who initiated and became a coward and ran away.

The burner phone he had started to ring and he quickly answered it," I'm in the office like you asked, but I can't find anything!" He was ready to listen to the muffled voice, but instead, it wasn't.

It was a voice he knew so damn well, and he let out a growl," It's you" He seethed," It's me, Anthony, yes, bravo! Now, look, in the files, there is a notebook with black leather, I want you to copy the names listed on the tenth page"

"Why the hell should I?" Anthony retorted angrily, and the person laughed," Because, right now, I'm looking at your precious sister with your friends at the graveyard, and if you don't do as I say, they will each drop like flies"

"One by one" The persons sang as they laughed hanging up, leaving Anthony to his turmoil. He quickly shoved the phone in his pocket, finding what he needed and fast.