"Avuu Mmy chhhotu Babu" I heard him calling me and my face clenched.

His words made my head whirled really hard. He has appeared awfully unfazed, leaning his back to the backrest grining at me.

I have enough of his banters by now, dodging my eyes away him I  scanned the area around in search of Jiju or Aman or Didu or Juhi. Any of them would be in help if I catch a single familiar face at the moment. Unfortunately I didn't spot any of them. Where the hell they have all vanished?

'Avni" he again called my name. This time more louder than before without any stammering in his speech.

I flinched at this sudden volume of his voice came out this intense.

"What???" I responded, glanced at him tentatively, tried to appear impassive.

"Avu say na I love you too Tillu!! You haven't said that yet" grunting his countenance was like a baby, who is convincing his mamma to have another ice-cream after finishing one full..oh god why he is so cute! I couldn't bite back let out a light chuckle watching him.

I moved squatted on my toes, my arms over the hand-rest both the sides of his chair..he leaned closer to me tried to keep his drooping eyes wider.

I eyed at his every moves_the way he is staring at me, the way his cheeks flushing, the way he called  my name making it short sweet nothing and the way he called me His Love few minutes ago.

A bigger part of me just want to jump on his chest, hug him really tight, rain kisses all over his face, over that cute pout really hard shoving all the barriers out of my mind.
Simultaneously a small part of me  wouldn't allow me to do such grave. It is small but the most powerful self of me; kind of eccentric, overly logical in an ironical sense to be precise.

Our fate has been written to be parted, to be separated.. Avneil aren't meant to be together..The Almighty God hasn't permitted me to love someone....To hold someone, to say someone my future family, my own family..Yess it won't be happening ever..

Mom says I'm a God's special child so he has chosen special path for me to walk through my destiny.
Huh!! waaow!! what an irony.. a derisive scoff left out my chest. I heaved a deep sigh rethinking my mom's words of covering up for me.

Yes I love him. I love my Tillu so much.. hundred thousand infinity times more than I love myself..
Yess I want to bring all those words from my heart out before him in such a beautiful way, he wants me to. And some more things which he never imagined of getting out of me..
Besides , Yeah there is a big But God has sent in my life.. On this I took off my glasses, wiped my tearful eyes with the backside of my palm, exhaled hard through my excruciating chest. I put back my glasses, adjusted it properly on it's spot. Then I pulled myself off the sitting position with a abrupt jerk.

Neil stared at me with his frazzle, nonplus.

Anyways I have to move him as fast as possible or he would make things really abash for me. None should know any of this.

I felt someone patted on my shoulder from behind..I turned and there my rescue, my Didu..
I have finally found my Didu. Or better she found me.
I sighed as if a burden has been hauled down my chest.
Juhi arrived behind her as well.

"Thank god Didu you are here.
I was actually looking for you since......."
She raised her arm stopped me while her face formed a deep frown when her gaze sensed something bizarre in Neil's demeanor.

"Ye Neil Ko kya hua!! why he is sitting like this" Didu asked. she was halfway squatting down to Neil but quickly dashed past over her I took the cue.

Neil rose his eyes beamed at Didu then shifted his impish gaze over me. I grew panicking, bit my lips praying inwardly.