episode 12: the husband

Start from the beginning

This made Oh Suhoon's eyes grow wide.

"15% only gives you a position in the board," Sehun says confidently. "I still own 25%. I still own majority of the stocks—"

"Not anymore," she cut him off. A woman from the crowd stood up. Hirai Momo in a baby pink dress walked towards them. "You remember my good friend, Hirai Momo of Hirai Motors? Apparently her father owns 11% of SS Group shares."

Sehun's forehead creased as he turned to the girl who politely bowed towards him.

"My father was meaning to sell all his shares due to his poor health lately," Momo said smiling. "Miss Kim Lalisa bought it from us a week ago."

This made Sehun's mouth grow wide.

"If my Math's correct," Lisa pretended to count on her fingers. "Then I have about 26% shares. That means, I have more shares than you."

"No that's not true—"

Lisa's face changes from smiling to diabolical in a second. She grabbed Sehun's collar and pushed him so hard he fell on the carpeted floor.

"Do not mess with me or my family, do you hear me?"

Sehun looked furious. Be knew he was defeated. But he won't give up without a fight.

"Why? Because you're gonna kill me off just like what your grandmother almost did to my father?" he spat making everyone in the grand ballroom gasp.

Lisa looked genuinely shocked for a second but she recovered easily.

"You can't lie your way out of this shit—"

"YK may look very successful on the outside but inside it's full of monsters like you," he stated, anger in his eyes. "You pin crimes on innocent men to get away with it. Your grandmother pinned the crime your father did to my real father. He was the one who embezzled funds, not the other way around—"

Wooreum—their butler was about to butt in but Chairmwoman Kim stopped him.

"So if you hold a grudge against my grandmother, why use me? What did I even do to you?" Lisa said without breaking eye-contact. Sehun wasn't able to answer. "Don't answer that. We can just discuss it on the next SS Group board meeting."

And with that, Lisa walked out of the ballroom. Chairwoman Kim immediately followed her outside.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" The old woman said as she held her granddaughter by her arm.

"After everything you did to me you have the nerve to ask me that?"

"That man almost took our company!" Chairwoman Kim yelled. "Because of your stupid gift, he almost had majority of the stocks—"

"That was because of you, grandma," she cut her off. "You were the one who trusted SS Group, not me. And if it wasn't for me, that merger would've destroyed the company you loved the most. More than your own flesh and blood."

Looking pissed, Lisa yanked her arm back.

"Now if you could please just take this win and leave me the fuck alone. Preferably forever."