Chapter 15: Everybody Talks

Start from the beginning

      “Well there’s picture online!” Kayla says. “He has you in his arms and the world is buzzing about Liam. I bet his identity will be revealed soon. You should do something.”

      “Like what?” I ask.

      “Found out who is taking the pictures,” Kayla says. “I would also mention to Liam that more photos came out.”

      I took a deep breath, “I guess. How is everything going there?”

      “My movie is about to wrap so if you want I can come visit if you want.”

      I literally squealed, “Really?!”

      Kayla was laughing on the other line, “Yeah. Only if you want…”

      She let her sentence hang there so I added, “Of course I want you to come bitch. Don’t act all stupid and make be beg.”

      “Maybe I want you to beg,” she said.

      I rolled my eyes, “Are you coming or what?”

      “Yeah,” she said. “I should be there in two days. Well I have to get going. Bye bitch.”

      “Bye,” I say before I hung up.

      ---------------------------------------------------

      After Liam talked to Pam he disappeared. I didn’t find him outside and I figured he’s probably inside the house. When I entered there was no sign of him downstairs so I went upstairs. I was just walking by the bathroom door when it was yanked open and Liam came out. He pumped into me causing me to stumble to the side.

      “Oh,” I said as I caught myself, flaring my arms everywhere.

      Liam was laughing as his arms shot out and wrapped around my waist helping me with my balance. “So I guess this will be a daily thing.”

      I rolled my eyes and pushed out of his arms. He was shirtless with water droplets running down his chest. I had to take my eyes away to meet his smirk telling me he knew I was checking him out. I glared before I said, “Don’t even say it.”

      Liam laughed and started walking to his room, “What have you come to tell me?”

      We both walked into his room. He motioned me to sit on his bed so I did. When he went to his drawer I looked down at my lap as he exchanged the towel for a pair of sweatpants. I was fiddling with my fingers when I said, “Photos surfaced an hour ago of when we were on our date. I don’t want you in the middle of this and I’m sorry. Now everyone is basically trying to figure out who you are.”

      Liam plopped down on his bed behind me, “It’s okay. It’s not like you posted them yourself.”

      “Yeah, but someone is and I want them to stop. If they keep doing it then people are going to find out where I am and havoc is going to come to this small town.”

      “I’ll try to find out who is,” he said.

      Silence spread between us. I looked behind me and saw Liam lying with his arms folded behind his head. His eyes were closed and he was still shirtless. Dang, what a body this boy has.

      “I know my physique is amazing but I don’t want to be eye raped by you every time I don’t have a shirt,” he said without opening his eyes.

      I scoffed, “I was not looking at your body.”

      He opened his eyes to catch my eyes still trained on his abs. “Right.”

      I blushed before my eyes traveled up to meet his. His smirk turned into a smile. “What was wrong with Pam?” I asked.

      Liam’s smile disappeared, “It’s nothing.”

      “Please tell me.”

      Liam lets out a breath and closes his eyes. I though he wasn’t going to answer until he said, “You know that woman who came up to us at the fair?”

      I thought back, “Yeah.”

      “Well Mary wants to take the farm from us. She’s been hounding my mom for months now. Mary said if we don’t get a good harvest this month and the next then the farm will be handed over to her.”

      “But if you pay for the house why would you have to give it up?” I asked.

      “We have been earning less and less money these past few months. Our payments are behind but thankfully they gave us some leeway. We are almost caught up now but one more month and we are going to lose the farm,” Liam’s voice became husky and I wondered if he was about to cry. “Mary was one of the women my father cheated with before he left for good. And so Mary dislikes my mom with a passion.”

      I reached out and touched his arm, “It’ll be okay. If you need any money I’ll give you some.”

      “No,” he said sternly. “I don’t want to look like a gold-digger.”

      “I just want to help,” I whisper in defeat. I took back my hand and went to get up when he grabbed my wrist.

      “I know,” he said looking up at me. “Thank you but I don’t want your hand outs. I’ll find my own way to get the money.”

      I nodded, “But if you need some don’t be afraid to ask.”

      He shook his head, “Like I said, I don’t want it to look like I’m hanging out with you just because of the money.”

      “Thank you.”

      His eyebrows scrunched in confusion, “What do you mean?”

      “Most people want to be my friend just because of that. Thank you for getting to actually know me.”

      Liam smiled before he asked, “So I’m I your mystery boyfriend in Hollywood right now?”

      I groaned, “Most people are thinking that. And I doubt the news of my mystery guy will go away any time soon. I’m sorry.”

      He shrugged, “No big deal. Everybody is going to talk what they want to. If they think I’m your boyfriend let them think that. Who cares?”

      “You’re right,” I said. “Who the hell care?”                  

In word i reached 80 pages! i can't believe i alreadt gotten this far in this book.

COMMENT.....VOTE...FAN!!! Reached over 700 FANS!!!!! Cant believe it!