Chapter 18 pt.1

"Happy one monthsary dummy!"

Ever since that day of Kihyun's confession, instead of babe or baby, Jiyeon calls him dummy. But Kihyun doesn't complaints, he will be Jiyeon's dummy forever.

But things are getting a bit complicated for Kihyun, the company's anniversary is in a month which means he needs to get married in at least 3 weeks.

The couple is on a date, same lakeside having a picnic. Cloudy morning, fresh air, pristine lake water, and most importantly, a lovely partner. Everything was nice except for Jiyeon, she seems... Nervous.

Kihyun don't know what's wrong but there's obviously something Jiyeon has been hiding from him. She never talk about her parents and always changes the topic when Kihyun talks about marriage. Kihyun guess that maybe it's too fast for her, but Kihyun had made sure to talk about it in a joking way, still Jiyeon would get tensed up.

Well, time doesn't let the couple to continue their lovey dovey dates. Kihyun has to being Jiyeon to his father as soon as possible or his father will make him meet a new girl and get married straight away.

"I have something to tell you"

The two spoke in unison, both sounding a bit shaky.

"You first." Of course, gentleman Kihyun.

"My family wants to meet you..." Jiyeon hangs her head low, waiting for Kihyun's respond.

"I'd like you to meet my father..." Kihyun replies.

"Oh... Should we make them meet then?" Jiyeon couldn't believe what she was saying. What if her parents reject them right away? It will be humiliating for her. And what about her br-

KRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG

Both their phones ring at the same time, and both their faces turned dark and accepted the call immediately, then they both turn to each other.

"I have to go, it's urgent."

A small peck on the lips and they both rushed off. Both facing an emergency that both didn't know it's the same event waiting for them.

A/N : I'll update part 2 tonight so stay tuned!❤️
Received a few comments from last chapter, thank you guys for reading my story, I really appreciate it❤️