Chapter 8

Kihyun hugs his dad one last time before entering the car to leave to the train station. Wonho has offered to send him there.

He bought a business class cabin seat set to depart at 8:30am and reach Yeosu by 10:30am

Kihyun had his home in Yeosu, along with his nanny when he was little to act as his grandmother.

But no doubt he is nervous, this is not a business trip or any company trip. Kihyun's gonna be alone, with a bunch of strangers in a foreign city.

"We're here" Wonho pulled up his car and head down to help Kihyun get his luggage out of the car boot.
"Give me a call when you reach there, good luck bro."

Kihyun just nodded and leave for the train, the 2 hours ride went by quickly. The refreshments for business class cabin was perfect for him, chicken and champagne.

Kihyun first rang Wonho and his father, then his childhood nanny, or so called grandma.

As Kihyun walks out towards the main gate at the train station, some kids just have to run into him and make him fall on the dirty puddle of muddy rain water. GREAT, what a nice start to his life in Yeosu.

"I'm s-sorry" The kids look at him in horror. Kihyun's brand new white turtle neck is now brown.

"Hyunnie! Omo, what has happened?" Kihyun's nanny walks to him along with a girl around his age.

"Jiyeon noona! We didn't mean it!" The kids started sobbing. Kihyun felt sorry for them, it was an accident. He stood up and tried to dry his shirt a bit. "It's okay kiddos, it's nothing much. Hi nan!"

The girl, Jiyeon, ushered the kids to go home and helps Kihyun take his luggage. "Hyun ah, this is Jiyeon, she showed me the way here just now. Such a kind young lady."

"It's nothing much ma'am, I shall go now. Here's you luggage umm..."

"Kihyun, thank you very much." Kihyun thought the girl looked familiar, maybe because her eyes reminds him of Hyungwon.

"You're welcome, I'm Jiyeon by the way, welcome to Yeosu. Sorry for what the kids did to you, I hope you understand it's an accident, I'll tell them to be careful next time. Goodbye!" The girl waved with a smile and left Kihyun and his nan.

"Bye Jiyeon! Now my dear Kihyun, you've grown so much since I last saw you. I want to hug you so much but we'll need to clean your shirt, let's go!"

The house Kihyun got for them was quite spacious. There is two rooms, a small kitchen place with a dining room, two toilets and a small living room. Kihyun finds the house comfortable, his nan loved it too.

He cleaned up while his nan prepares lunch for both of them. The two shared a few memories of each other and some catching up.

Kihyun also told his nan about why he's here in Yeosu and what he needs her to do for him.

"So you will start school tomorrow? It feels like we are back to the first day I was assigned to take care of you! Ah, I miss sending you to school with a lunchbox prepared by me!"

Kihyun helped his nan to wash up the plates and then they just rested in the afternoon. Kihyun gets ready for college tomorrow while his nan goes around the neighborhood to get to know their neighbors.

Kihyun is kinda nervous, it's been 5 years since he listen and learn. It's always him listening and sign approvals. He got a call from his father reminding him the main reason he's approved Kihyun being in Yeosu.

And Kihyun will start his missing tomorrow : in search for his perfect match.

A/N : Happy Lunar New Year!!
It's a good thing I manage to update today~
Starship dropped Take 2's teaser photo ohmygosh THEY LOOK SO EFFIN GOOD KILL ME PLEASE
Okay bye, hope you liked this chapter.