Chapter 14

The aroma of black coffee fills up the big room. Two man in suit having a talk on the sofas. The sunlight shines into the room through the curtains and only the sounds of students outside can be heard.

"Sir, I won't be attending classes for the next two days. I'm sorry about that but I hope you understand." Kihyun speaks softly with his head hung low, he was scared that the college director wouldn't let him go and would deduct his marks.

"Mr Yoo, I mean Kihyun-sshi, you know I can't say no to that. Your father's company has been investing on our college and helping us a lot since the college started building. Of course I'll let you go for a press conference this important. Your father had called me a day before, that's how I knew." Mr Park, the director/principal of the college says after having his coffee.

Yes, this explains how Kihyun got into the school easily and quickly without having to register and wait.

Quest 1: Informing the school. Checked√

Quest 2: Informing his friends. On hold.

Kihyun decided to tell his friends he'd be off to meet his former boss to get his paycheck, and would be there to help his boss for two days since the current driver is on emergency leave.

"So, arcade after class? Or do you guys want to go to the theme park? It's been a while since we go to a theme park right." As usual, Minhyuk plans after class activities with his mouth full, only to get choked.

"How many times do I have to tell you you'll die like that. Ugh seriously." Shujin starts scolding her brother while Taehyung passes Minhyuk a glass of water.

"Guys, I won't be coming for the next two days." Kihyun speaks up in the middle of the chaos. At the corner of his eyes he can see Jiyeon shot her head up with eyes full of curiosity staring at him.

"Why?" Jooheon, who was laughing at Minhyuk stopped and asked.

"Umm... My ex boss needs my help, and I need to get my paycheck anyways."

"But he can just ask someone else to help and bank in your pay. It's not like we don't have a bank here, and you can't skip classes! Your attendance marks would be deducted." Jimin says.

"I know, I informed the director already. He said it's okay."

Everyone just let it pass after that, Minhyuk continuing to persuade the others to go to the theme park.

Quest 2: Informing his friends. Checked√

Quest 3: Back to Seoul and appear on national TV without getting caught. On hold.

Kihyun bought his train ticket from Yeosu to Seoul. Set to depart at 9:30am the next day. But he still has to think of a way not to get caught by the others. The press conference is going to be aired on all the broadcasting stations, which means everyone will see it.

How
How
How

Hair!

[22:43 To Changkyun]
Kyunah, buy me a temporary hair dye, need it ready for tmr. Thx.

[22:46 To Hyungwon]
Wht time is the press comin tmr?

Kihyun took his night shower after sending the texts. He sure hope that things will be over peacefully.

[22:51 From Changkyun]
Got it, see you tmr hyung.

[22:56 From Hyungwon]
Around 4, press starts at 5.

[23:02 From Wonho Hyung]
I'll pick you up at the station tmr.

Kihyun did his skincare routine as usual while reading the messages. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

A/N : waddup
Sorry for the lateeeeeee update
Been super busy lately.
I have a public speaking competition thus Saturday ahhhhhhh