Chapter 9

"A very beautiful morning to all students, classes will start in about half an hour. Enjoy your breakfast at the cafeteria now! Today's special will be the famous French toast with half boiled eggs and the big English breakfast set......"

Kihyun steps into college with his fresh set of clothing, some comfortable casual hoodies and a pair of jeans that he asked his friend to help him buy since he can't be wearing suits in Yeosu.

Classes starts at 9am and all students are in the cafeteria having breakfast now. Kihyun went to the administration office to get his schedule and walks around the college.

"New kid?" Kihyun stops his steps as four boys proceeds towards him. They kinda look like the four main leads in Boys Over Flowers walking to Kihyun, he swears there's an unknown light source shining behind the four.

"I've never seen you around town, are you new here?" One of them, who Kihyun assumes him as the leader asked.

"Taehyung you're scaring him,move aside bro! Hello, my name is Minhyuk and this is Taehyung, I now he looks rude but he's actually a soft ball." A boy with a cute bright smile says.

The other 2 then introduced themselves, Jooheon and Jimin. They offered to show Kihyun around college and brings him to his class. Minhyuk and Jimin turns out to be in the same class as Kihyun — business. While Jooheon and Taehyung studies interior design.

"Good morning class, another beautiful Monday isn't it. We have a new student with us today, please welcome him!" Mr Jung, the lecturer says.

"Hi, my name is Kihyun, I moved here from Busan last week, please take care of me well. Thank you." Kihyun don't know why he's nervous, he's been giving speeches on stage and press conference with thousands of people and media in Seoul, but he's nervous in a small classroom in Yeosu.

The students clapped and welcomed him, Minhyuk being the loudest.

"You may seat at any empty seats, please ease yourself here, Yeosu is a town of friendly people." Mr Jung says before starting class.

Kihyun sits with Minhyuk on his left, and two empty seat on his right. The class has seats in rows, fitting four seats each. Kihyun is on the second seat from left, third row from the white board. There's only about 20 seats in class, all are full except the two on his left.

"Now may I know where your sister and Jiyeon are, Minhyuk?" Mr Jung asked as he checks the attendance list.

Right at the moment, the classroom door opens and reveals two girls panting and sweating. "We're here sir!" Shujin says with an apologetic smile.

"And may I know why the both of you, are late for the first time?"

"We were helping the bread seller with his stall, a car crashed into in." Jiyeon explains calmly.

"Hmm, very good, take your seat."

The girls bowed and apologized once more before sitting in the two seats beside Kihyun.

Kihyun recognized them, one sat in his car and one helped him on the first day. Kihyun panicked for a moment, how is he gonna explain to Shujin? And Shujin is Minhyuk's sister? What if she told him she met Kihyun in Seoul?

"So, Kihyun! Do you mind explaining what AER means?" Mr Jung caught Kihyun staring in space, what a bad first impression.

The whole class stares at Kihyun as he stands. Annual Equivalent Rate is the only thing written in the board. Does Kihyun knows? Of course, he's a soon to be CEO!

"AER is a national rate that is quoted on the interest paid on savings and investment. It is supposed to demonstrate what your return would be if the interest was compounded and paid annually instead of, say, monthly." Kihyun speaks proudly and the students stares in awe.

Mr Jung is surprised, he actually haven't start explaining about AER to the class yet Kihyun answered smoothly and correctly. Class is dismissed soon and the students goes for lunch and some goes home.

"Damn, you looked so cool and professional when explaining AER, I had zero idea what it was!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

"Kihyun? Aren't you...... It is you!" Shujin started to jump around. "Why did you come here? Aren't you in Seoul?"

"Seoul? I thought you're from Busan?" Minhyuk asked with confusion.

"He worked as a driver in Seoul, he moved here to continue his studies." Jiyeon, who's still copying some notes says.

How did she know? Kihyun's mind is running wild right now, she couldn't possibly be from Seoul and knows his plan right?

"Kihyun's grandma told me. I met her yesterday in the market." Jiyeon's statement made Kihyun calm down.

"Hmm... So, do you guys wanna come over the cafe for lunch?" Minhyuk and Shujin seems to believe the story Jiyeon told.

"Let's go!" Jiyeon pulls Shujin and walks out the classroom, followed by Minhyuk dragging Kihyun.

A/N : School started yesterday :(
Only my chemistry teacher is in school today, the rest are all absent and I'm rotting in school.
This chapter is kinda long(?) Hope you guys liked it❤️