He is a stranger

Luke

He was the a waitress at your prom venue. Looking dashing as ever, his dirty blonde hair is sticking in the right places. You keep a glance while he did as-well, your friends slapped your shoulders "stop checking out waiters! " You laughed. You felt your throat was dry, you went to get a drink to find him there. You asked him "Are these drinks free?" He laughed, making your mind spin. God he's hot. "They are" You then grabbed a drink can, when you were about to walk off the stranger then said "But I could use a tip"

Ashton

You hate waking up at lunch time, you are always hungry. Getting up with a huge hangover, you step into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, got dressed and out you go. The sun was blazing and you decided to eat out for lunch, and not taking the car. While walking you accidentally bumped into a guy. Meeting with the most amazing hazel eyes, a grin formed on his lips. Daym I never seen this person before. You both said "sorry" at the same time.

Calum

You were reading your book (I'm currently reading 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett) under the sun, enjoying the plot you were snapped by a boy. The tall figure snapped the lavender, which was you property, as soon as the tall figure got in the car you yelled at him. What part of stealing is allowed to be drove off in the car. "YOUR TAKING MY LAVENDER" With his head flipping you cursed you mouth a hottie alert. "Sorry I didn't know it was yours, it's just for the dinner ingredients" Obviously you would pass out, but you stood still. "Oh uhm sorry for yelling ... uh you can" After you blabber he laughed, and asked if you would like to join him for dinner.

Micheal

You meet this guy at the hair salon. Getting you hair dyed for the first time was a big deal, having you whole entire 11 pack of family was making the situation a more of a big deal. With the mix and a match you hair was purple, not red. You look to the guy whom is next to you had the colour your supposed to get. You family cried, and you laughed, while the guy smirked. The hair dresser apologized for mixing it, and the stranger said "I love you hair" you giggled. At the end of the day you got his number, and he got your name.

A/N

HI! I made another perf for all of them ! I meet a lot of stangers that gave me ideas, ovboiusly it didn't happen like these-I ONLY WISH I hope you liked this?!

Well goodddbyee :)