Dance with me- Ashton

Proposing song

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room – John Mayer

Ashton:

“Now my best mate, and my best girl! It’s the bride and Groom dance” Micheal announced, as everyone clapped. Ashton let out one of his (many cute giggle laughs) school girl laughs, and took you hand leading it to the centre of the room. Placing his arms that cling onto your hips, the other snaked to touch you bum, you felt the warm shiver you slapped his arm playfully.

“Irwin!” You yelped, he held the laughter and said “Ms Irwin” you let your head back into fits of laughter.

As you were swaying with your head buried into his warm chest, and whispered “I chose the song by the way” You lift your head to meet his eyes, and his plastered grin.

The stereo started and chimed in, the memories that cling onto it made you smile. With all the hardship, of the yelling, misunderstood little things, the huge run in the ran when you thought you lost Ashton by overcoming the fear we both had was difficult. Tears steam down your cheeks.

It's not a silly little moment,
It's not the storm before the calm.
This is the deep and dying breath of
This love that we've been working on.

Can't seem to hold you like I want to
So I can feel you in my arms.
Nobody's gonna come and save you,
We pulled too many false alarms.

He then placed his soft lips onto your forehead, as you simply closed your eyes, swaying to the music everyone else joined in. Once it hit the ending of the song you leapt on his shoulders and he pretended you were so heavy. Everyone else cheered once she playfully smack you but. “That, you my lady is gonna be mine for the night” He yelled, “Oh please” You laughed and rolled your eyes after.

We're going down,
And you can see it too.
We're going down,
And you know that we're doomed.
My dear,
We're slow dancing in a burning room
.

A/N Yes I have been listening to this, and I thought yknow bam here it is. I know it's not Friday but I may not update on Fridays due to work, and the school work load.  I JUST WANNA LET YU KNOW THAT I THANK EVERYONE YOU YOU TO READ MY PREFERENCES !!! I see how massive the votes, read and those little cute comments. And no my 5SOS feelings surly has not died.

Happy reading :)