He does your nails

Ashton:
He understands how frustrated you have been with school, up coming exams. The fact your a leader of a group, with deadlines to meet with New ideas. You locked yourself up in your room, had more cups of coffee. You dread a nice cup from Starbucks, but its time consuming. The missed calls from your boyfriend, Ashton, only makes you feel guilty. But you need all the time you need, everything for school. Just about you were to finish a speech, a pebble tackled the window. You knew it was Ashton. You open the door, and he smiled brightly. You tried to ignore tho urge to hug him. He placed the Starbucks coffee on your study desk, when you were about to thank him, he grabbed your hands. Shocked and confused he brought a bag full of nail polish.

"I stole it for awhile. My sister won't kill me yet, just need to return it on time." He then guided the little brush on to your nails. You giggle since he was painting it more on your skin.

"Ashton your--"
"Ahh shhh let the beauty master do their magic. Relax y/n"

Luke:
your breath of frustration fills the room. With the worst birthday of a girl night out was cancelled. You were looking forward,planned out everything. It comes down to your boyfriend,Luke, watching him on television. His band was growing bigger, you honestly felt happy. But again sending your own cake that you made from Luke, was to be eaten by one person. That is yourself.

"Its a special day for someone special. Unfortunately all her girlfriends decided to bail, and while her boyfriend is here. I'm sorry y/n" That's then he walked away from the interviewer. And suddenly an open door, he was standing there.

"What did you had in mind?"
"Will you paint my nails?" You asked. You played it serious.
"It would be an honour my'lady" That's when you laughed. He then cracked an Oscar smile.
He grabbed the coat of Pink she painted them perfectly. You were amazed.
"Will you paint mine y/n?!"

Michael:
"This is way ruining my gamer mode. You painting my nails hot pink" He giggle at the sight of you painting his nails. It was a terrible weather, the lights and internet was cut off. Plus twas earth day, how convenient right. You decided to play a girly game, more like a slumber party routine. But Michael was your boyfriend, and he was a boy. He never refused any of your games.

"Let me do your gurlfriend!" He said in a picthy voice. You giggled, as it sounded exactly like a girl.
The light brush felt cold against your nails, You looked into his, while he did. He stop, and you bite your mouth in the inside.
"This is such a turn on" He whispers breaking the moment, you playfully hit him in the shoulders.

Calum:
You were asleep. You felt a little brush softly laced on you finger tips. You ignore this feeling once you heard a kinky giggle,Calum, he was doing something. That alarmed you, with open eyes you saw him painting your nails. He was in a mess, while the work he did was neat. You had to admit.
"You can thank me later" he winked.
"Naw Calum! I thought you were up to no good" You yelped.

"I guess uh breaking your favorite plate..." You open you eyes.
"WHAT !"
"I'M SO SORRY! Me and the boys were playing um a game and I didn't look where I'm going and the plate...I made contact and it feel..." He was babbling on and on, You couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"I wanted to take you out for dinner...I made from my hands. With a help from mum...and the boys." Ad he added with a puppy look. And You had to forgive him.

Finally I had an idea for all members! I hope you guys like this give it a vote, a comment and give me a cute fan to keep updated on this preference!!!
Thank you for reading and hope you all have a nice day :)
I will find good one on Tumblr when I get a glance!!!