His first sights/your first sights

Luke:

He would remember the first day he saw you clearly. It started when it was the school holidays and you had nothing to do, it’s either stay home and do chores or sleep all day. You made a goal to go for a walk to the city and not catch the bus, read at a public place. So every Saturday you would go to Starbucks order your usual hot drink and read the book, he would see you and stare for a solid minute and go back to his phone. You would flick you eyes to his eyes as they stayed constant, there was something more than his clear blue eyes you thought, as he looked into your (eye colour) to see a magnificent creature. You gave him a small smile and return to close you book and head out the door, only to find how the sky darkness and starts to rain. You had a deep sigh, he then stood behind you with an open umbrella and you got his name Hemmings. Let’s say it was one of the best raining walk to the middle of nowhere.

Calum:

He thought you were the worker at the cd store, as he was looking for the same album as you. What caught his eyes was how you kept looking down at his feet since you never had an attractive guy talking to you. It was the longest yet awaked conversation you had with a guy, he laughed at how you said “You lucky that you didn’t get pucked on” A solid hour went passed as you two spotted the cd, he grabs the cd at the same time. He then gives you the cd as it was the only copy left, and paid for it. You never allowed anyone to pay for you but he insisted maybe an lunch date tomorrow would make up for it.

Ashton:

You were a trainee waiters at a crap restaurant, you had not experience what so ever but you did this only for the sake of money.  You tried doing everything right, but when you first meet Ashton you spilled everything he order on his crotch and you apologized and smiled to lighten up the mood. Ashton then was forgotten about the burning sensation on his lower organ, and smiled back.  You explained how you are new to the job, and that how you hated the job in general about how late your shift ends. He say’s your doing great when you’re really exhsated. You continued your job until every customers exit the building, you admit you sweat like a pig now. Unfortunate the cleaning up the 50 tables is degusting, you hear a deep chuckle as it was the guy you spilled food on his crotch. He offered you a helping hand even though he is the customer, let’s say the price was his a coffee date to ditch your job.

Micheal:

He admired your argument with the cashier about how you pre booked a game and it was never shipped. You were so mad as you had nothing to do on a Sunday night, you planned all week to play that one game and paid decent amount of money. He was standing right behind you and listening to your witty come backs, and the way your in your one sie since you rushed all morning. “The ladys got a point” His voice was husky and this made you turn around to face him, his exotic hair was what you started at for a soild moment.  “Miss how about this, I’m Micheal. If you don’t mind I have the game at my place, you can borrow it. No actually keep it, a cute girl like you should deserve it” You were shocked as you surprised him. Asking a guy is the first thing and luckily he was surprised and agreed on the date.