Spa treatments from him

Luke was a stranger, you would see him from time to time after work. He would always be surrounded by girls, and that's when you thought his appearance represents well for him. You two would stop at the same bus to get on and off, he obviously didn't notice you, since his girls left he draws his attention on his Iphone. It's like he is discounted from the world. You decided to go to a local spa, that is when you are standing in front of Luke, how do you know his name well people invented 'name tags'. His name tag hung losly on his blue uniform. He had a smirk when he saw me, showing the creaters on the side of his cheecks, called his fucking cute dimples. This made my insides-butterflies flutter (haha).

"Hard day?" He asks, as you are now quite exposed lying on the mat. You shiver as you hear him squirt some lotion on your bare back. The cold liquid bloob on your skin, that's when his warm large hands begain to spread the lotion. 'God I think I am going to past out' You thought.

"Uh yeah its been a long day" You replied.
"Let me guess your working in a business industry?" He asked. I could not concentrate on answering, because his fucking smooth large hands is just making friction with my back. That is when he hummed a song, and my eyes soon to flutter.

Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey

'y/n! hello ?"  A faint song ended and you relised you have fallen asleep, that is when you sat up and you were faced with the blue orbs, percied lips and drift blonde hair.

"This is heven right?" You asked as he burst up with his mighty laughter, god even his laugh is fucking hot.

'I'm Luke' He extended his arms to mine

"I know you're name " You replied to his introduction

"Right, uh you want to maybe catch the bus with me after this..." You smiled. Guessing your day didn't end up shit.

a/n

FINALLY ABOUT TIME !HOW IS EVERYBODY GOING?! I sat in front of my laptop and wrote shorts that I could think up of. I started challenging my self by have part time job and dealing with a whole lot of paper work from school that kills like a real bitch.  But the fantasy of this preference never dies, as it clings onto my mind. I guess I am slowly getting back on track to what I like and doing it.

I always thought I would only get about 2 reads on anything I write, but surprisingly a lot of people (you lovely people) have the same interest as me and is willing to read it, comment, vote and it makes any person who has dreams to be noticed.

SO THANKS FOR THE MILLIONS OF READS and we all know that the love that never dies for this amazing band.  Happy reading :)