Doing a twitcam together (T)

Calum:
You were sitting in Calums bed while him and Luke did a twitcam together. You could hear their muffled laughs through the door. All of the sudden Luke comes in and sits next to you. Shortly after Calum comes in with his laptop, still doing the twitcam. “What’re you doing?” you mouth to Luke. You were not ready to be on camera while over 100,000 fans watch you. “This is my beautiful girlfriend guys” He says laying on the bed in front of you and Luke so the camera was pointed towards you two. “Calum!” You squeal while covering your face. “Awe, c’mon! they wan’t to see you!” Him and Luke try prying your hands away from your face and they eventually succeed but only because Cal tickled you. “Hi guys” You say while waving to the camera. You try reading the comments the fans write but they are coming in so quickly you can’t keep up. Right as Luke leaves Calum gets ready to end the twitcam. “Guys, I think it’s time for me to go…” he says yawning. “We’ll do another one sometime this week. I love you all” He’s just about to disconnect but them he kisses your cheek on camera really quickly before officially ending it. “You’re silly. I love you”

Luke:
You and Luke were sitting around on the couch scrolling through your phones when Luke ran off. “Where are you going?” you ask but he comes back a moment later with his computer. “We’re doing a twitcam” He said while setting up the laptop on the coffee table. “The fans want to see you so they are going to see you now” he smiled. Before you can say anything he is already starting the twitcam. “Hi guys! So we were bored and a lot of you guys wanted me and Y/N to do a twitcam so here it is” “Hi” you say nervously from behind Luke. “Get up here!” he says grabbing your hand and sitting you on his lap. “What should we do?” I ask looking at Luke. “Tell them stuff about you” He says. Instead you told them embarrassing stories about Luke. By the end of the twitcam all of the fans grew to really like you.

Ashton:
Twitcams from you and Ashton came regularly. Sometimes you would just answer twitter questions but lately you guys have been doing these challenges you’ve been seeing on youtube. “I’m doing Y/N’s makeup tonight” Ashton said excitedly. “I’m an artist so i’m going to make her face look like a Lianardo de Vince painting”. You laugh and tie your hair up “Alright, im ready” you say nervously. Ash picks up your foundation and hums a song. After almost every product he kisses your forehead. “FINISHED” he yells handing you a mirror. You looks at yourself and he pretty much put lipstick all over your face. “It’s beautiful. Can I have a kiss?” you pucker your lips up and lean into him. surprisingly he kisses you even though he knows he’ll get lipstick all over. “No matter what i’ll always kiss you” He says kissing you again.

Michael:
When you and Michael hang out all you do is eat pizza and play the playstation. It can get boring at times so you decided to do a twitcam while Mikey plays. “Hi guys. I am super bored and you should all tweet Michael telling him to get off the playstation and do stuff with me” Michael leans into you so hes into the picture too and pouts “I have done stuff with you! I showed you how to play this game!” you laugh at Michael and read all the comment fans are sending. “Take her to the movies Mikey”, “Go on a date!!!”, “Michael Clifford take your girlfriend somewhere”. You laughed at all the fans and hit Michaels arm. “Can we go on a date?” you ask Michael sarcastically. “Yes. Lets go” He says turning off his game and grabbing your hands. “Anything for my princess” He kisses your forehead and apologizes to the fans before ending the twitcam