"My eyes are closed. Still can't sleep, I'm wide awake."

"I didn't say it'd make you fall asleep, it'll just make you feel. . .relaxed."

"Oh, okay." The lights were off, I tried to sleep, but at this time of night, I was a big ball of energy.

We were silent for about a minute. At first, I thought he actually fell asleep. I was about to hang up when--

"Did you have fun tonight? Or, uh, I mean, last night?" I heard him silently chuckle to himself.

A huge grin appeared on my face, I must've looked ridiculous. My eyes closed, my smile out.

"I did. Did you have fun? I bet your favorite part was the food." I joke.

"I think that would've been your mom's favorite part if she'd shown up," I could hear his laughter in the background. I just shook my head and smiled some more.

"Yeah, well. . .what can I say? She really likes food."

"Loves it!" I hear Jen's voice, which is awfully close to the door.

The door creaks open, just a tiny bit, and I see her blonde hair coming out of her ponytail, and her wondering eyes. And of course, Josh was right behind her.

I put the phone down, told him to "Hold on just a sec," because I wasn't sure what would happen.

The light was on in the hallway, so I could see them, and Jen flickered on the light switch, causing my eyes to burn.

"My eyes!" I say, covering them with my hand.

They were obviously wide awake and full of giggles.

I threw a pillow at them and it was thrown right back, causing me to knock down from the impact. it didn't really hurt, just caught me by surprise.

"Oh, so are we having a pillow fight now?" I question with a smirk upon my face.

Before I received an answer, another pillow was launched at me.

I quickly grabbed the phone to tell Julian that I had to go, but when I did, he hung up. I quickly frown, but not enough to show it.

I didn't want them to mess up my bed, I just fixed it. So instead I get up, and run through them and head for their room. I don't think they'll mind a messy bed. After all, it might've turned out messy in the morning anyway. Not that I'd know what they'd do in there, because I don't.

They catch up to me quickly. I begin to jump up and down on their bed. It's really fun actually. My dark hair bounces up and down, along with the rest of me.

There was a long body pillow on her bed, and I threw it at him.

He pretended to make it seem like it actually hurt. He even "fell down." I laughed at his misfortunes.

Before he could get up, I sat on him. But my small frame was no match for his musclar one. It was crazy. It didn't feel like I was sitting on a pillow. It was more like a hard, uncomfortable rock.

I was slung over his shoulder and I couldn't really tell where I was going. Most of the lights were off and all I heard were Josh's playful threats about throwing me away and Jen's footsteps, and of course, more giggling.

I was gently thrown onto the couch, but before I could take a breath, I was tickled by not one, but two pairs of hands.

I squirmed my way out, though it wasn't an easy task.

By the time I could breathe again, I asked, "What was all of that for?"

"We just wanted to hang out. You know, you're always locked up in your room, probably talking to your boyfriend." she winked at me.

I'm glad all of the lights weren't on, therefore they couldn't see me blush.

"I do not have a boyfriend," I quickly deny.

"I don't know," she said teasingly. "It sounded serious."

"We were talking about you!"

"I was just kidding, Maddie. Calm down." Jen says.

"Yeah, Maddie. You sure you're okay?" Josh asks nicely.

"She just needs to eat," Jen says.

"Food isn't always the answer, you know," Josh talks back.

"Well, today, it is." She gets up and walks in triumph, as if she's done something well.

I roll my eyes as sit back, waiting to see what she wants us to eat next.

***

Claudia's P.O.V.

I look at my phone again, scrolling through the old text messages Josh had sent me.

Claudia, you know how much you mean to me. You know that I fell in love with you that day we met on set. Remember that day? That was the day I met the love of my life. You. I don't know where you're headed to, but know that I haven't stopped thinking about you ever since you left. You wouldn't let me explain. I was drunk, okay? I don't remember how it happened but it did. I don't want to let one lousy kiss ruin our relationship. I love you, Claudia. I hope you love me too. ♡

If I looked at this a few weeks ago, I would've thought it was complete bullshit. But if you asked me now, I'd look at it and maybe think that he actually meant it.

He sent that to me a few months ago, when he was supposedly "drunk" and made out with her. I was really upset at the time. But when I look at these messages now, I realize that my feelings have changed from then to now.

I've come to realize that I can't stand seeing him with her. It isn't fair that she gets his love and I can't.

My eyes widen at this realization.

I finally realize that could only mean one thing: I want him back.

Almost 185k, ily c:

If we can get to 200k by chapter 80, I'll post 5 chapters in a row. (Back to back for <<<five>>> days)