She's the Sky

THREE WEEKS LATER

We finally got back on track with the tour now that Monique is back with us, as for Monique

she  is all healed and better, And I finally worked up the courage to ask her about that day when i was about to hit her.

Currently in the hotel room after the show. Monique is watching some random cartoon.

"Hey Monique" i finally say turning her head around hmm.. oh ya what do you need? she asked quietly 

"Remember when I was about to hit you?" she nods  "What happened in your head? What happened in your past?"

D-Do you really want to know? She asked with a quiver in her voice 

nodding she takes in a deep breath. turns off the t.v and walks over to me and sits down grabbing my hand and squeezes it tight.

"Growing up wasn't easy, from day one it was hell, kids around my street would call me names not the most creative considering we were just kids.

But from simply getting picked on only got worse as time progressed to 6th grade. From mentally bullying me became physically and the names just became more vile. I had a personal bully his name was Luke, he gave me a visit almost everyday, just to beat me or just call me name.

Oh but it wasn't just him. The whole school hated me,when it wasn't Luke it was one of the popular cheerleader or some random student leaving a hateful letters in or on my locker. In order to escape I moved here in California, I made friends I had a slightly better life at school, still bullied but but not as bad.anymore. And here I am with you" She said ending it with a smile.

Pulling her into a hug to cuddle, Just letting this moment last with my love.

4 MONTHS LATER (DECEMBER)

It Is Now December I got everyones gift but Monique. What should I get her jewelry? No, she would rather wear a flower crown.

Wait a minute a flower crown, natures beauty.

I went out to get a flower crown and a heart locket. I cut out a picture of me and her and put it in the locket, then putting back in the box and taking the flower crown and putting it in a box as well along with the locket wrapping it. Now to the christmas tree you go.

I didn't want a present from Monique she's already my present, but she was determined to give me one. oh well.

Monique was in the living room watching t.v she was in to much of a trance to even pay attention to me,  then all of a sudden  I hear the t.v blair 

"Let it Go"  I walk in the living room and see Monique throw a pillow at the t.v and her yelling "shut up! When will Frozen die!"chuckling  at her frustration.

Moniques POV: 

Im just watching t.v everything is normal until the freaking ad for some Elsa doll that sings 'Let it Go'My god when will it just die. 

Enraged with the commercial I didn't even feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. 

"Hello" Andy muttered against my neck "Oh gosh Andy! You scared me!" I said gleefully he lightly laughed

LATER

Andy was helping Ashley with Lela (lee-la) I guess she broke the rule of disobeying, when will she learn,

I was watching some random movie I wasn't paying attention though, until Jinxx came in asking how a violin tune he's been working on sounded

after he finished "that was amazing!" I said with a smile "