Bitter And The Sweetness

*2 Years Later*

Come on man it been two years! Jinxx shouted at me, he caught me playing with Moniques body as if she was awake I looked down at my hands "I miss her too but, this this is just wrong!" he said  "I know" I said sadly like a child "you need to move on, find other people" he said resting his hand on my shoulder looking me straight in the eye "You even said before this happened she only wanted you to be happy, do you really think she would want to see you like this?" he asked I shook my head "Then please, do this for her,it doesnt seem like shes wakeing up but we'll still care for her if it makes you feel better" he said his eyes begged for me to agree "Fine" I said in a huff he smiled slightly "um how long has this been going on? Wait no, what exactly have you done to her body" he asked raising an eyebrow "stoke her hair, bath with her.." I replied beging to strole off looking at him chuckling awkwardly "well uh im going out"

*A Month Later*

After a month of searching for another girl I stumbled acrocss a girl named Lyric she has green eyes, wavy chesnut hair. The way she spoke kind of remined me of Monique but then again after two weeks shes ending up to actually be a self asorbed bitch. Shes always being rude to the guys behind my back, shes always trying to get sexual with me. But whats worse is that she wants to go into my room now no matter how much I tell her its off limits.

I was dozing off in the kitchen thinking about nothing in particual "Andy!" I heard Lyric scream rolling my eyes going off to find her passing my room "oh look the door is open-wait-uh oh" I turned into my room finding Lyric in the bath using Moniques soaps and all. "who is she" She asked in a snobby tone pointing at Monique "she's a friend of mine, but she's in a coma at the moment" I said glaring at her "looks to me shes an emo fagget who did the world a favor by killing herself" she said my glare harned anger starting to build up in me "but babe dont lie to me, I hate being lied to I can tell she was a formal lover of yours" smirking rising up a bit to show me her cleavage, I felt like I was going to throw up I've seen Monique shes beautiful and more then ample oh how I wanted to feel her again, "but you found me a intelligant and beautiful girl, but heres the thing with her she couldnt keep her man,and if you cant keep your man you dont deserve him" she said smiling I finally snapped I ran towards her grabing her by the soulders she lightly moaned "You NEVER talk about my ladybug that way, she holds more perfection in her pinkie then you hold in your entire body" my voice growing darker "A-andy babe y-your s-scaring me" she stuttered "thats the point" I growled biting into her shoulder sucking untill I couldn't no more "dry" I simpley stated the water in the bath was painted pink I opened the drain leting the water out "Ashley!" I called "yeah man" "can you dispose of the body he looked at her dead body and smiled "Yes! The Bitch died" he cheered raising a fist in the air causing me to chuckle "but yeah hand her to me" he stated I tossed her body like a puppet to him watching him walk out.

I cleaned up puting on some pajama pants brushing my teeth, walking out of the bathroom I stared at the sleeping body closeing my eyes just trying to imagine those big brown eyes of hers. I then heard the bed stir thinking it was just my head playing tricks on me sighing I went towards the bed "Andy dont steal my chocolate, damn you" I heard an angelic voice say my eyes snapped open seeing Monique turned on her side joy filled my head "Ladybug are you awake ?" her eyes snapped open still hazy from sleep yawning "what-are we going out to eat?" she questioned in a childish tone I laughed holding her close allowing tears to fall "I-I thou-ought you you left me" I chocked her arms rubbed circles in my back calming me down I looked into her eyes she smiled warmly at me I couldnt take it any more I placed my lips to her warm and soft lips she kissed back. Laying down again holding me like a toy "your my teddybear the one I hold when Im scraed"  she whisperd as I held her close 

"Im not going anywere anymore, were bond together in love for entinity" she said going back to sleep in my arms I smiled allowing a tear fall down my face as I burried my head in her hair finally getting a good night sleep in years and months, just holding my beloved ladybug in my arms once again

The End