Why?

{quick note: I am a terrible author and i question how you got this far.

oh and I know this story is moveing slowly im sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, Thats my challenge now. Just waking up terrified, fearing the worst to come. 

My neck hurts like hell though. Rolling of the bed, just to say hello to ground. Ow i groaned not because the fall was hard but i yanked my chained ankle. And they seriously made the rule don't run how could i my ankle is chained, I wasn't planing on running anyway whats the point they're just going to bring me back and beat me up. Or WORSE. I always thought my kidnap strategy would get me killed someday.

 Laying upside just humming random songs that came to my head.

Until the door opened reveling Ashely and Andy. 

Andy gave me a bottle of water and a sandwich. "Thank you"  i said in a soft voice they nodded and left. Out of what i read they only gave you a apple or granola  bar or something ,weird oh well I'm not complaining. 

After i finished i just waited for any of them to come in and i guess "feed".

(some unknown time later)

One time Ashely came in and"fead" but it was wasn't much cause I'm still I'm awake.

later on i was just murmuring "teenagers" and almost falling asleep from boredom i didn't even hear the door.

i finished the song and saw Andy i jumped and me being upside down playing with my fingers i fell on my head.

"Gees you like to fall a lot huh" Andy said 

looking at him " i guess, but I'm just.Clumsy"

he just shook his head with a smirk on his face. "Im going to take you down stares, remember follow the rules  he said sternly 

"i was going to follow them anyway, if i break one ill get punished, I'm just saving some damage" 

He just kept the smirk on his face and honestly it was starting to scare me.

He unlocked the chain and guided me were to go. Seriously this place is a maze.

Once we got downstairs Ashley told me to sit on the couch it appeared to be only him and Andy.

The news was on i watched only thing playing when it came to story about me.

Reporter: I am here at L.A with the worst crime yet.

Police found the house which appeared to had held a party the night before.

with every one dead. Murdered while out cold.

Even worse to find the Holguin family dead as well.

Who did this there is no clues. Only clue they found was a phone found on a sidewalk who belonged to  Little 

Monique Holguin who disappeared at the crime.Some suspects say she was kidnapped.

With Monique missing and now orphaned this is one disaster after another.

Im Stephanie Peterson and thank you.

I was in shock I felt like my whole world came crashing down. i wanted to cry, i thought i was just kidnapped but no they killed my friends and

family. Now i know what the voice meant he really was done for.

Thats when Andy and Ashley came in, i didn't want to yell at them i don't want to risk getting beat up.

I turned around with my eyes teary. Why? .