Don't waste your time on tagedy

Once we got home it was quiet, lights were off and everything. Jinxx and I said our goodnights and went to bed.

Crawling back in my bed I fall asleep with the perfect plan for tomorrow.

{THE NEXT DAY} 

I wake up bright and early ready for the day. I take a shower put on some clothes. And go down stairs grabbed a blood bag and put it in a coffee cup.

Quickly i had to go to Monique's and check her clothes and shoe size So she can shower and get ready for a day out.

Once i got the sizes i grabbed my keys and went to the store to get the girly products.

Once thats done to the mall.

{A short awkward  hour later}

Finally! thats over i got all the products it was torture. To the mall!

{Later} 

That was fun i never got to shop for a girl before it was fun. 

Now only to see her and maybe have to wake her up we will see.

Moniques POV:

Even if all my friends and family are gone, i can't waste my time on tragedy its easy to forget. Right? I'm sure my friends and family would want me to move on and think there in a better place their legacy will live with me, If i need them their in my heart. Yeah lets try to be happy.

Thats when i was pulled from my thoughts getting lightly wiggled, I woke up and saw Andy "hello" i mumbled he smiled and unlocked the chain gave me a bag and pushed me to a bathroom. 

I looked in the bag and found soap and makeup. 

I showerd dried my hair with the blow drier and straightened my hair.

I walked out with a towel wrapped around my body 

I saw clothes on the bed and quickly put them on.

I sat on the bed and soon greeted with a very happy Andy 

"Good your ready, now lets go to the park and talk"

Grabbing my hand and taking me to the car.

I don't know what to expect..