But how do I love

Your friends and family were a threat. 

They would have sent police after you for a useless search. we simply just made it easy.

Andy said emotionless 

"Your never going home Monique".  Ashley then said 

Can i go- go to the back to the p-pl-please i croaked trying to hold back the tears.

they nodded and Ashley showed me back.

once the door was closed and locked i broke.

Andys POV:

She asked to go back in her room.

i could tell she was hurt. when we took her i thought she was just going to be a blood slave nothing else.

We have done this a million times killed the family and took the girl.

but every girl was the same trying to escape and breaking the rules, in just 2 days they were already beaten maybe ten times.

But her she hasn't been beaten once yet, she prefers the safe route and just following the rules.

that makes me more fascinated with her. i was taken out of my thoughts when Ashley said he was going to go find another slave or 

two. i sighed "ok Ashley but there your problem" he only chucked a bit and left.

Seriously one isn't enough for him.

But really with Monique i don't know.

Should i treat her like dirt or let my feelings show.

There is this feeling in my undead heart it has to be love.

every time i think about her butterflies are in my stomach . 

But as much as want to be with her for eternity i don't want to curse her soul too.

Im torn in to who knew love could be this difficult.

But how do i show it..