Bitter Sweet

Walking hand in hand with the love of my life.

I start to see the car in the distance with a smile on my face.

We hope in "I need to take you to the store to get you clothes, so you can stay clean".

Andy says i roll my eyes and smile.

We get to the mall and the first shirt i find is a "free hugs" shirt when Andy sees 

"No free hugs only my hugs" Andy says with his deep Angelic voice. 

He pays and we move on to the next one.

"You don't have to buy me any thing you know" I say after a moment "I know but want to buy you things, cause I love you remember" 

He said with a smirk "Ohh ya. I love you too" I get on my tippy toes and hop a bit to kiss him on the cheek cause I mean he's like taller then me.

He smiles and pulls me close.

We walk into a couple more stores and find many diffrent outfits.

Pay and leave. 

And went home 

[ time skip ]

Walking to the house i already hear screaming, things are crashing, and cry's for help. I look at Andy terrified 

He says its okay its just the other girl remember the punishments?  Y-ya but i took the safe road and t-the sounds are scaring me 

He pulls me into his embrace i know it ladybug just try not to look okay he says in a comforting manner

I nodd and we go in my head is nuzzled into his chest . I can't help it curiosity kills so I look  and i see the girl with two huge gashes on her arms 

a bleeding neck and and a black eye. and worst of all Ashely starting to cut her face in a cheshire grin.

I take a raspy breath and immediately put my head into his chest again.

Once were in the room Andy holds me by my shoulders to keep me in place " You looked didn't you" mmhm the only sound that came out while tears were trying to come out. He hugged me while i cried into his chest as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. 

Once i calmed down i said "remind me not to anger or break a rule" He chuckled  and nodded kissed my forehead and left to maybe help with the punishment. I think this relationship is going to be Bitter Sweet..