Cheat and Heartbreak

She started to stalk towards me coming out of the shadows. A sinister smile on her face.

You see me and her use to date, she was kind and all but to clingy and annoying. She knows I'm a vampire and all, and that was also a reson she broke up with me she didn't feel safe, not that that i was hurt or any thing. I was actually happy we broke up.

She now is in front of me blue eyes starring into blue eyes. 

"What do you want "Jennifer what the hell do want" i said "I want us to get to get back together, i finally accepted that your a vampire and you would never hurt me" she said while her fingers crawled up my arm. "No, look I'm sorry but I'm already in a relationship" 

"Oh but you could dump her ugly ass for me. Right?" I felt furious she insulted the love of my life, and she's acting like a total slut.

" Ok One NEVER insult the love of my life and two I am NOT getting back together with you!" I yelled in anger.

She only laughed "Oh thats where your wrong petty boy you ether get back with me or I hurt the your precious little girlfriend .

I was shocked that she would actually do this. 

You have 24 hours to make your choice, bye Biersack she said in a sing song voice and left.

Moniques POV:

I am just playing with CC,Jinxx,and Jake. I hear to different yelling on from outside and another from inside.

Anyways I'm just playing 20 questions with them nothing special, 

ok um favorite drink? asked Jake 

I guess any soda don't know

Do you like unicorns? CC asked very curiously 

Ya who doesn't he then gave me a bear hug saying in a fake crying voice "I have a unicorn buddy"

And so on, Andy is taking a while i getting worried. 

"can check go and check on Andy?"

They nod and  get up

and see the worst sight ever Andy is kissing another girl.

My eyes get all watery I then feel a hand on my shoulder i look behind me and see Jinxx I hug him and cry into his chest.

I thought he loved me i said through sobs "I know honey, we thought so to

" I-its not what it looks like" he says trying to clear himself 

"Really Biersack? cause  it looks like it to me." Ashley says.