***********

***********

"chalo chalo bahut naacha gaana hua hum sab thak gaye..let's have lunch.." Mr. Basu interrupted.

All the family members settled taking their seats around the lunch  to be served. Roys and Khannas in one side.Basus and their relatives grabbed the other sides scattering around as per as their people.
The sight is quite a commotion by their laughing, chatting, all enjoying their foods along.
Neil Avni Aman Shivam Aravi Juhi perched on the seats beside eachother

"Avi tu dance kyu nahi ki!!" Before shoving a full spoon of rice and chicken inside his mouth Neil asked Avni who was just put some rice on her plate.

"tumne Kiya na ab shaanti se khana Khao.." she instantly replied holding that gall in her tone before she started eating her food.

On the other side Juhi leaned to Aravi and whispered "Di Avu is jealous"she let out a low chuckle.

"Shhh!!she will kill you if she would get to hear us" Aravi whispered back with her eyes kept up mischief in them.

Hearing to their low voice talks Avni grew cryptic. She threw a creased brow gape at them.
"What's wrong with you both?" she enquired in a irked tone. She can't believe her bestie and di having some low tone talks without involving her in whatever they are so secretive about. She instantly felt jealous and that is a very terrible feeling, something very annoying when you see your two important person are leaving you behind in bitching. Because by their countenance Avni very well know Juhi is bitching definitely on someone which she is too curious to participate as well.

"Nnnnoothing we are just discussing the food. it's soooo tasty. Ain't it?" Firstly Juhi stuttered with her words but at the end she came up with her superfluous confidence. And that overly brazen way she talks when she make stories. Who knows her better than Avni?

On the other side bizarrely Shivam curved his lips, flashed a smile at Juhi before scanning a discrete glance over everyone around especially over elders there, then he brought his face forward and persisted "hey guys don't you think celebration is going too dry.." his low tone addressing both Neil Aman and his some other cousins closer him.

At the moment the words left his mouth everyone's face lit up in hope along with those evil smirk.

"Okkky listen I have a plan and all the arrangements are already done..
So the plan is_after having the lunch I guess elders will go to their rooms to grab some rest for an hour or more.
And then we will proceed to our real fun.." this time it's Shivam whose eyes turned nefarious envisioning the fun they are going to have where elders would be out for basking. And all shared the same in support.

Avni understood what Shivam meant , she was about to oppose. Obviously as always being spoil spirit she will try to fuel down the fun but Neil held her hand under the table caused Avni jerked her head at him.