Where Is She?

Lisa's

After that night I never see her again. Is she hiding? Escaping?

I saw her tears, her pain, her sadness. I want to hold her hand, hug her and tell her that she's forgiven but there's something in me that I can't explain. I remember the pain, the unbearable pain.

(Lintek! Ang hirap ha. Haha.)

Was that song for me? She's the one who hurt me but everytime I saw her she made me feel that i'm the one to blame.

"Sunshine, are you listening?"

Ow. Sorry, Sana is here.

"What was that again?"

"I said that if you want, we can go back to Manila."

"What for?"

"To breathe?"

"I'm breathing."

Am I?

"Unnie, i'll be out for an hour don't wait for me."

"Where are you go-"

I just went off.

Sorry to say this but she's annoying. She's so clingy. Sometimes she just kiss me. And I hate that. She's invading my personal space. Thank you for saving my life back then but sorry, no one is allowed to kiss me, unless Jennie.

There, I said it.

I called Avocado.

"Chaeyoungaaaa-"

"-"

"Where is she?"

"-"

"What?! In the hospital?!"

My heart felt pain.

I can't think straight. Just like me. Lol.

"What's the name of the hospital?"

"-"

"Okay, i'll be there in a couple of minutes."

(Lintek, nakaka-drain. Haha.)

Kaagad akong sumakay sa sasakyan at mabilis na pinatakbo ito.

(Shuta. Marunong naman palang magtagalog e. HAHA.)

Hindi ko yata mapapatawad ang sarili ko kapag may nangyaring masama sa kanya. Alam ko, wala akong kasalanan. But still, she's mine. Is she?

Jennie's

"What are you laughing at, Unnies?"

They're weird.

"Nothing." They both answered.

Yep! I'm here in this f*cking hospital. I hurt my back. That's all.

Argh! Bahagya akong tumalikod sa kanila. I'm tired. I just want to rest.

Blag!

"Where is she? What happened to her?! Jisoo unnie? Chaeyoungaaaa?! Talk!"

Is this my Manoban?

I smiled.

"Lisa, she's fine okay." Jisoo said.

"But Chaeyoungaaa said that she's in the hospital."

"Yep, look. She's in the hospital. We are all in this messy hospital. Hahaha."

"Unnie please, i'm not in the mood for joking. What happened to her?"

Concern? Love? Yie. Haha.

"She hurt her back."

"Ow. I thought it's something serious."

I raised my eyebrow. Umasa na naman ako. Haha.

"Call me when she needs anything." Lisa said.

"She needs you."

"I mean food or someone to look for her while she's sleeping."

"We'll be out in an hour can you look at her for us?"

"No worries, unnies."

I heard the door closed.

"Does it hurt?"

I was about to answer when she touched my back.

"Please, next time be careful okay? You're such a baby."

I smiled.

I missed her, my Lili.

"I saw you cried. Are you not happy? I thought leaving you with him makes you happier."

Fudge! What's this?

"I'm still in pain, Nini. I missed you."

Her voice cracked.

"And I hate you still."

I felt the sudden pang in my chest. I deserve this.

"Did you really love me?"

I loved you, Lili. I love you, still.

"While you're sleeping do you want me to tell you a story?"

I keep on pretending that i'm sleeping.

"When I saw you with Hyunbin I feel numb. Numb in pain. I want to punch him, of all people why him? He's the boyfriend of my cousin."

What?! So that Tzuyu girl is her cousin?

She paused.

"And of all people why you? I loved you, I gave you my everything. Am I not enough? What about our plans? Our future? Our every morning that we'll wake up in each others arm? What about those I love you's, Jennie? Was it real? You gave me new hope, new world but suddenly you just take it away."

I want to hug her, to tell her that i'm sorry. That I still love her. If she will just give me a chance I promise that i'll never hurt her like what I did before.

If you will just give me a second chance baby.

"You know Sana? She helped me to recover. I met her in the Philippines. I thought leaving Korea was the best decision I've made. Leaving Korea means leaving you, leaving the love of my life, my whole world. My whole f*cking world that betrayed me, Jennie. Those two years was the worst years of my life."

"I almost killed myself. Everytime I closed my eyes all I see is you. Your gummy smile, your cat eyes, you pretty face, your adorable gestures. I hear your laughs, your sweet voice, your I love you's. Those two years was all about you, Nini. And about me trying and trying to forget you. And I failed. Why'd you do this to me, Baby?"

I don't know what to do and how to react. She's now crying. I can hear her cries.

"I'm sorry, I might wake you up. I just need to go outside."

I want to stop her. I want to tell her i'm sorry. I regret that I hurted her badly. I want to make her mine again. But how? All I can give to her was pain, unbearable pain. Do I deserve a second chance? All I want is to make her happy, to find her happines. And even if it's not me i'll still be the happiest.

Pain will be gone. And when that happens maybe, just maybe we can start again. We can be friends? Or lover perhaps? And yes i'm still hoping that after this enormous waves, calmness will follow. But for now, i'll set her free. As they said, "Love will lead you back." I believed that love will lead her back to me. I'll be waiting, My Lili. Mahal na mahal kita.

(The end.)

(Siyempre, nagbibiro lang ako. Hahahaha! After this chapter mas magiging boring na 'to. Haha. Hindi naman, i'll be puting lots of effort in the following chapters. Sorry for the wrong grammar. Honestly, gusto ko nang tagalugin na lang talaga 'to para mas ramdam ang sakit at pait. Hahahaha. I love you, babies!)