In Pain

Jisoo's

Yep! I already know the truth, the whole truth. Jennie told me everything. I can't wait to tell Rosé.

"Unnie, I still love her."

She's drunk.

"You never stop on loving her, Jennie."

"The pain is still here." She pointed her heart.

"I'm in pain, Unnie. What if I can't win her back? What if she already love someone? Her ring? That girl? I'm going crazy."

I hate seeing her like this. This is all her fault. She cheated on our Manoban then she acts as if she did nothing?

"Unnie, I love her. I'm in darkness again, I need my Moonlight."

"But you cheated on her."

"Yes! I did."

"Then stop acting that it's her fault. You made a f*cking mistake, Jennie Kim!"

"Yep! I made a big mistake for not fighting for her. But that is the only way I know to keep her safe."

She's drunk. Totally drunk.

"You cheated on her."

"No! I can't do that and never will I. You know how much I love her. I can't live without her, Unnie.

I'm confused.

"Then what about Hyunbin?"

"He's my childhood friend. I just asked him to do me a favor. At first, he got mad at me but when I explained to him my situation he accepted it."

"What situation, Jennie? And keep her safe from whom?"

"From my evil mother, Unnie."

"Are you kidding me? Your mom was soft as marshmallow. How come you called her evil?"

"I don't know how she discovered our secret relationship. It just happened! One day she told me that if I still continue my relationship with Lisa she'll do something bad to her."

"She love Lisa right? What happened?"

"I don't know. She hates Lisa that much, to the point that she will make Lisa's life miserable."

"Did you ask her why she's acting like that?"

"No, everytime I tell her that I love Lisa, she got mad at me."

"Maybe she had her reasons?"

"I don't know. I just can't leave my Moonlight, Unnie. I tried to convince her but she keeps on telling me that she don't want Lisa for me."

Her voice broke. She keeps on crying.

"Unnie, that cheating incident was all my plan. We all know that we can't stop Lisa when it comes to me. So I made a choice, a wrong choice. We got caught making out."

"You hurt her, Jennie."

"I know. I know. It breaks me, also. I can't even look at her eyes. I broke her. Her heart, her whole being. I hate myself, I almost killed myself. You know that, Unnie."

F*ck! This is the reason why I can't allow myself to fall inlove. Yes! That was before. HAHA.

She keeps on drinking. Why is this happening?

I will kill you Limario if you fall inlove with someone else. Jennie is waiting. Give her a chance, please.

"Enough of that, Jendeukie. We'll help you get that idiot Manoban."

"Don't call her idiot, Unnie. She's not idiot, I am."

"No you don't, she just disappeared after she saw you."

"I hurt her, Unnie. What do you expect?"

"Nevermind, Jennie!"

"Unnie—"

"What?"

"Unnie—"

"What?!"

"Unnieyah—"

"Argh! Let's go."

Yes! We got mad at Jennie when we found out that she cheated on our Manoban. We never talk to her, especially Rosé. She got hurt and I can't blame her. Lisa's is her bestfriend and Jennie is our baby too. She pretends to be though but the truth is she's soft inside.

Poor Jendeukie.

I called my baby. I mean Roséyah.

"Nnyeong-an!"

"Oh! Unnie, wazup?!"

"Need to tell you something."

"What's that something, Unnie?"

"Something."

"What's something?"

"I'm going to tell you something, something."

"Huh?!"

Hahaha. She's cute though.

"Later!"

"Okay, bar baby."

"Baby?"

"You heard it wrong."

"Ow! Okay. See you, baby."

"Baby?"

"You heard it wrong, Unnie."

Aish! This kid, seriously?!

(Just that! Haha. At babalik daw ng Manila ang BLACKPINK this June? Fudge! Anong gagawin ko para makakalap ng salapi? Hahaha. Bakit ang aga. Ang hirap maging mahirap. Guys, guys i-bulsa niyo na muna ako.)