"You right." he snickered.

He sat on my bed and I sat on his lap. He kicked his slides off, laying us down. Shifting in a comfortable enough position for the both of us, we spooned and put the covers over us.

"See ain't this better than playing ball all loud and shit while people sleeping?" I asked.

"Nah. Matter fact I was thinking bout waiting til you fell asleep to dip." He sighed.

I elbowed him in the chest. "Your mean." I whined, scooting away from him.

"Get yo ass back over here. I was playing with you." He laughed, pulling me back into him and now wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We ain't close the window." I laughed.

"Fuck it. We got each other for warmth." He shrugged.

There was a short silence before I broke it.

"I gotta ask you sum." I announced.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can you please come to Lisa's party?" I asked.

"Noooo Cass. You know I don't fuck with parties like that." He whined.

"Why not?!" I asked, turning over and putting my leg over his hip and the other under the other side.

"I don't know, I just...I don't know. Especially house parties...like..." He said as if that explained anything.

"But it's not a house party. She's renting that skiing place. Me, You, Lisa, and Keone are supposed to stay in the lodge hotel rooms the day before." I explained.

"Skiing huh?" He mumbled.

"Yesssss." I whined. "And it's after your game so you don't have to worry about anything. A nice way to relax after working so damn hard and not getting enough sleep."

"Mann...aiii." He mumbled. "I'll go, but I ain't skiing."

"Why?!" I scoffed.

"Mane cause..." he started but didn't finish.

"Saint cause what?" I smiled, poking at his chest and twisting my finger around.

"Ion know how to ski girl damn." He whispered.

"Ha ha!" I laughed teasing him.

"You gone teach me?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Mmhm." I murmured, kissing his lips.

As we kissed, we both heard footsteps come down the hall.

"Aw shit." Saint mumbled.

With all my strength, I pushed him off of my bed.

"Damn what the-" he hissed before I shushed him.

"Get under the bed" I mouthed.

He rolled under as the footsteps approached my door. I threw my covers over me acting like I was knocked.

My heart beat so fast as I heard someone turn the knob on my door. Taking a little peek, it was my mom.

"This lil girl letting all the damn heat out. I just knew one of her windows was open." My mom huffed, closing my window then leaving my room and closing the door behind her.

Once she left, I leaned over my bed looking for Saint under it. Finding him, we both smiled at the situation. He slid from under the bed and back on top.

He sat up, leaning against the head board. I got on top of him and laid down like a newborn laid on its mother's chest. We put the covers over us and from there we both fell asleep.
***
9:00am
Waking up still on top of Saint, I adjusted my eyes to the bright light in the room. I rolled off of him, getting out of bed.