7. Way To Your Heart

Khizar looked around Ayesha's room and placed the gift that he brought for her on her dressing table with a note attached to it.

He came out of her room swiftly after looking here and there cautiously and went out of the house to buy Amjad Khan's medicines.

He met his childhood friend Arsal Niayzi in the medical store.

"What happened buddy? Is everything alright? You didn't come to my nikah." Khizar asked Arsal whilst hugging him.

"Congratulations for your nikah man and I'm sorry I couldn't come..... Mumma is little sick these days." Arsal explained after congratulating him.

Bags under his eyes explained it.
Arsal's parents got divorced when Arsal was six. Since then he lived with his only guardian, his mother. His father has been busy in his own new home.

Arsal was very attached to his mother and her little sneeze used make him crazy.

"Umm are you done buying medicine?" Khizar asked and he nodded.

"So can I come to see Aunt?"He asked and Arsal glared him.

" Do you have to ask?"He said and he nodded negatively and they both laughed.

" You go ahead, I'll come after buying dada jaan's regular medicines." He said and they both parted after shaking hands.

Khizar was going to Arsal's home whilst humming some song under his breath, a beautiful smile playing on his lips when suddenly out of nowhere a truck came and hit his car making it fly and twist and turn in the air before it landed.

Khizar's brain shut down not able to bear all the pain he was going through.

Soon after the peoples gathering there ware sirens of police jeep and Ambulance.

____________________

Ayesha came to her room at 9 of the night after gossiping around with all the girls in Alina's room.

She was relieved that she didn't get to come face to face with Khizar.

She even didn't come down for dinner making excuses.

She was taking out her earing when her gaze fell on the beautifully wrapped box in front of her. She picked it up and saw a note attached to it.

'Who kept it here?' She thought and opened the note.

Wear it and meet me at the terrace, sharp 11.

Yours and only yours
Khizar Khan

After reading the note she felt her palm sweating and her heart palpitating at dangerous speed, for second she felt it might come out breaking her ribcage.

With shivering hands she opened the gift. Inside it was a beautiful pendant in heart shape and inside the heart A and K was beautifully engraved.

She smiled with teary eyes looking at the beautiful and first ever gift from her husband.

She tied it around her neck and the flip flop inside her stomach made her giggle nervously.