Chapter 7: romance strategy meeting. JP vs CRDL! The start of Arkos!

POV third

While you, Jaune and Pyrrha were talking and training, Ruby, Weiss, and Yang went to talk to Neo about something important. Ruby knocks on the door with Neo answering.

Ruby: "Hey there, Neo. Can we come in?"

She nods yes while still giving Yang the death glare. The three girls step into the room.

Weiss: "so... Neo... We wanna ask you something..."

Neo: ok... What is it?...

RWY: "... CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE THORN WITH US?!"

Neo had a dumbfounded look on her face

Neo: ... Why?...

RY: "PLEASE! We've been in love with him for years! We're willing to share him if it means we can love him!"

Neo: ... And you?...

Weiss: "... He's one of the few people who tried to understand me. No one has tried before, others just think I'm a princess and I have everything I ever want or need... Even though we didn't start out as friends, he tried to understand me as I also tried to understand him... Please, let me love him as well, I don't mind sharing him either..."

Neo thought about it for a bit. Sure, she didn't want her new boyfriend to cheat on her, but to find out these three loved him as much as she did shocked her. Then, she decided...

Neo: *sigh* Ok, I'll share him if he's fine with it. When you three try to confess to him, I'll tell him I'm fine with it. If, and only IF he says he's fine with it, the four of us can date him. BUT if he says no, then please don't pressure him to date you, ok? He's been through enough torture, more then anyone I know...

RWY: "Ok!"

Neo: Oh, but not yet.

RWY: "WHAT!? WHY!?"

Neo: Cause the school year just started, so I say wait a bit before you confess. If too many people confess to him this soon, he might think we are joking...

RWY: "...ok..."

Time skip

POV Jaune

Thorn: "Come on, Jaune, you don't just have a sword, use your shield too."

Jaune: "But I am blocking!"

Pyrrha: "I think he means to use the shield as a second weapon."

Thorn: "it's an advantage you and Pyrrha have since you both have shields. That's why I wanted her to train you in this. I use a one handed greatsword, so I don't use a shield, yet Pyrrha does, so she's the perfect partner (not just for training)."

Jaune: "uhh... What was that last part?"

Thorn: "NEVERMIND! Focus on finding ways to use a shield as a weapon."

Time skip to after training

I've been put through hell! Pyrrha and Thorn don't slow down! Still, if this means I can help out more, I'm fine with this. This is why I'm here, to be a huntsman and a hero.

Thorn: "ok, I think it's about time we head back, what do you two think?"

JP: "Sure"

Jaune: "hey, thanks again for helping me train"

Thorn: "you're welcome, though I say get Pyrrha to train you more, her fighting style is similar to yours, plus... She knows how to hold back her attacks. Hehe......"