Chapter 4: I Burn! Paybacks a Bitch. (updated 6/7/2019)

(a/n): Just a heads up, this story will still follow the canon story, but at the same time, it won't... You'll see what I mean in the next few chapters.

Also, remember that Ruby and Yang knew about the abuse, but they didn't know about the full extent, as in they didn't know it was still effecting you. Yang has a suspicion that something was up, so when she went looking for info on her mother, she was also looking for info on your previous family without you or Qrow knowing.

POV Yang

Yang (mind): "I've been to every bar, every "tavern", every place I can think of for info about either my mother or the Oum damn family that did "That!" to Thorn! And NOTHING!"

My eyes are already turning red due to my frustrations about this search. I decide to try "Junior's bar" to at least look for my mother.

Small time skip to after I beat up his goons

????: "Who's she, Miltia?"

????2: "I don't know Melanie, but she has to learn her place."

We start fighting, as I knock the red one out and start fighting the white outfit one.

She put up a tougher fight then the others, but I still beat her down. Now Junior steps out with a...

Yang: "... Is that a rocket launcher?..."

He starts firing from it, which I block alot of missiles with my shotgun bullets, then he knocks me back with his bat. Now I'm pissed!

 Now I'm pissed!