Chapter 6: Stressful morning. Jaune's training Teachers! (updated 6/2/19)

POV third

After such a stressful start, all three teams can finally enjoy a rest. In the morning, it was peaceful... Until...

Thorn: "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

You jump off your bed, slamming into the wall, staring at the sight in front of you, seeing your childhood friend, on your bed in... Questionable clothing

 Questionable clothing

Thorn: "WTF, Neo?!"

Neo just shrugs, still half asleep.

Then, out of nowhere, you both heard banging at the door.

Familiar voice (FV): "THORN, YOU OK?!"

(FV2): "MOVE, RUBY!"

Thorn: "Oh no..."

Just then, Yang knocks the door down, showing her, Ruby and Weiss what was inside: you in just a T-shirt and shorts, along with Neo wearing (clothing from image above).

You looked at the door, now open, to see Ruby looking confused, Yang with her hair on fire and eyes redder then Ruby's cape, and Weiss looking like she's about to kill you.

Thorn: "uhh... I can expl-"

Before you can finish, Yang and Weiss shot at you in your room, causing a huge explosion. Luckily, Neo and Ruby got you out of the way just in time.

Neo (holding a sign): WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! LET ME EXPLAIN! This is how I sleep, nothing happ-

PUNCH!

Sadly, Yang didn't read the sign till after the damage is done.

Time skip to when everyone makes their way to the classes

Yang: "I AM SO SORRY, Thorn!"

As everyone enter the class, you were last with Neo standing between you and the two "attackers", with you using an ice pack on your new black eye.

Thorn: "'Sorry' doesn't heal a black eye, Yang..."

Ruby: "Wait, why doesn't your Aura heal you?"

Thorn: "Did you forget? My aura is almost permanently at zero cause of 'Them'. Plus, Shadow would take too long to heal me, along with the fact that it only temporarily heals me..."

(A/n): Thorn's Aura was severely damaged before he ran away in the prologue, causing it to remain at zero till he tries to summon his Grimms. Hasn't found a way to make it appear besides that.

RY: "Oh..."

Thorn: "Yup... sadly, this means my team can't compete in the Vytal Festival too"

Neo: It's fine, we'll be the team RWBY/JNPR cheer squad!