summoned grimm names/abilities (Shadow's abilities updated 6/2)

(a/n): I'm sorry, but I'll only be able to add a few grimms into the story due to how I wanna have the story lead to. So far I've added two grimms into the story, with the other two being added later on. If you want me to try to add the boar, dinosaur, elephant, or the Deathstalker, let me know, otherwise I'll still with the four and Shadow.

Now, these are the abilities you get when you fuse with the Grimms that you are able to summon.

If you have a better name then the ones I used, please suggest them. If I like them, I'll change their names to the new ones and I'll thank the person that suggested them on here if they are fine with it.

I might add Shadow's abilities on here too in the future.

Scorpion Grimm (Deathstalker I think): (name: Klein)

*Poison

*Stinger

*Gains armor that's separate from your aura

Bear grimm (Ursa): (name: Ursa)

*Super strength

*Gains Claws

Beowolf: (name:

*Speed

*Hearing

*Gains gauntlets

Nevermore: (name: Avion)

* Gains wings (let's you fly)

Snake grimm: (name: Silviper)

*Duplication (can only make one solid clone that is a complete color palate swap of what you look like)

Boar grimm: (name:

*Spins like Sonic

*Gains a shield similar to the grimms mask

Dinosaur-like grimm: (name: Rex)

* (A/n): I need more info

Elephant grimm: (name:

* (A/n): I need more info

Shadow's abilities:

Abilities: can faze into any shadow. Able to temporarily restore aura on yourself and others. Can temporarily enhance yours or another's aura. When fused with you, can enhance your abilities, but it eats away on your aura. Can create portals of darkness to teleport to and from places. And can hide you and others in the shadows.