Their eyes widened as they realised "the Schuyler sisters."

The voice they recognised continued "oh come on her and Maria literally sprung on us and took away most our points we'll be out pretty soon."

"Angie we need to not lose hope Peggy and Maria aren't unbeatable" The other voice said.

Angie scoffed.

"I have an idea" Jake said "but you have to trust me."

Rich nodded "I always do."

Jake held up his hands like he was surrendering and walked into plain sight "Don't shoot."

There stood Angelica and Eliza.

"Jake?" The two said.

"Ya I know it a crazy twist of events but I have a proposal" Jake said "Rich get out here."

Rich slowly walked out and waved "hi guys nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too" Eliza chirped.

"Jake what's your proposal?" Angelica went straight to the point.

"We should team up and take down Peggy and Maria we heard you talking and they sound pretty good" Jake told them.

"Good?" Angelica laughed "the women are basically ninjas."

"Exactly if we form a team we can take her down I'm sure we could get Michael and Jeremy on our side too" Jake said.

"Michael and Jeremy are here too?" Eliza questioned.

"Ya I know it's such a coincidence we all ran into each other but do we have a deal?" Rich said.

"What do you think Angie."

"Deal" Angelica didn't hesitate "do you guys know where Michael and Jeremy are."

"I'm sure we can find them" Eliza said hopefully.

"Let's not waist time we think we have an idea of where the flag is" Jake said ushering them to follow.

"Awesome" Eliza beamed like the cinnamon role she is and followed.

The four moved around the maze. Eliza was a pretty good navigator so she could find her way around.

"Ya we were here before" Eliza said "you see that white paint is smudged on the wall I remember that."

"Do you have a photographic memory or something?" Rich asked.

"No just I very good one" Angelica smiled at her sister.

Suddenly they heard a loud scream.

"Shit Michael" Rich muttered.

"Wait that was Michael" Eliza questioned.

"Peggy's got them" Angelica's eyes widened.

"Let's rush them" Rich had a new spark in his eyes.

"Noice" Angelica high fived Rich.

"Let's be rational about this" Jake said.

"To late lets go" Rich interrupted him. 

Jake rolled his eyes as they ventured forward and down a ramp. Eliza stopped them for a moment as she peered around a corner.

"They're there" she mouthed not daring to actually speak.

"Surround them" Jake mouthed twirling his finger so they would get it.

Luckily everyone did and they slowly moved through the barriers to cover all areas. Jake helps his hand up and counted down on his finger three, two, one.