Chapter 8: Time for classes part 3

(Y/N's pov)

(Y/N): That's all I have for class today students and I hope you all stay safe out there. Class is dismissed.

Everyone leaves the classroom as the next batch of students come flooding in I noticed that my friends team RWBY and team JNPR were also in the group but something was not right Ruby was upset about something and Weiss was giving everyone the cold shoulder.

(Y/N): (That's weird. I'll need to talk to them after class, but in the mean time focus on teaching the class.) Everyone come in and have a seat and then I'll explain everything.

There were many whispers and mummers across the classroom probably because of the fact that they have an 18-year-old as a teacher.

(Y/N): Many of you are probably wondering "Why is there a student in the place of where the teacher should be?" so I'll get introductions out of the way I am (Y/N) Ozpin. The son of Professor Ozpin and the youngest huntsman to ever graduate Beacon Academy. I was asked by my father to be in charge of the semblance control class. Where I try to help all of you unlock the full potential that lies in every semblance. Any questions?

I saw that nobody had any questions so I just moved on with my lecture.

(Y/N): Ok, Now I will have a demonstration.

I then pushed a button on the arena that was in the center of the room as practice dummies came out. I also pulled out Moonlit Twilight and activated it's rapier mode.

(Y/N): Many of you know about my semblance Copycat where I can copy the semblances of others. So not only I can do this *I teleported behind the dummy and did a quick slash I then made clones of myself as they all start attacking the dummies leaving one left standing in which I summoned a glyph and launched myself at the final dummy and I pulled the trigger of my weapon to gain more momentum as I stabbed the dummy in the abdomen. After all the dummies were destroyed I then powered down my semblance and put up Moonlight Twilight.*

(Y/N): I was able to use 3 semblances simultaneously. So my goal is for this class is to help you gain mastery of your semblance just like how I mastered mine.

Ruby: *whispers* That was awesome! He's so cool. He could change semblances in a snap.

Blake: Not only can he can use Ruby's semblance but Weiss' and mine as well. 

Yang: He sure knows how to handle himself.

(Y/N): Since Class is almost over I only have time to go over classroom rules. And there are only 3. Rule 1: No homework for my class, I believe that there shouldn't be homework for a class about your personal semblance. Rule 2: Everyone in this room is equal. Doesn't matter if you're a human or a faunus we are all here for the same reason and we are on the same side so treat each other with respect. And rule 3: Try your best everyday in this classroom. *bell rings* Class is dismissed.  

I noticed that Weiss was still giving the cold shoulder to her teammates specifically Ruby. Once everyone left the classroom I quickly followed team RBY (Since Weiss isn't with them).

(Y/N): Hey guys! I want to talk to you about something. 

The 3 girls turned around to my direction once they heard me.

Ruby: (Y/N) what do you want to ask us?

(Y/N): I've noticed in class that Weiss' behavior towards the team wasn't really friendly and she was quiet the entire class. So I figured that something was off. I came to investigate.

Yang: What happened was that Weiss got really annoyed at Ruby during Professor Port's class.

(Y/N): That sounds normal I don't-